Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
here.

the left most arrow is pointing at what appears to be the opening in a rubber cover to a rail in the pillar.. which the blue outlined visor would flip down normally and then the arm holding the visor would be able to be slid down the rail on the pillar as shown by the red arrow connected to the blue outline.

FUn6LIsWYAAx3m5 (1).jpeg
Thanks makes sense now.
Sponsored

Mike the cyberguy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Spark EV
Country flag
Looks like I got my wish! Dashboard drivers display behind the yoke!

Also those chunky pillars at the front that have smaller windows so you can see the road on front of the dashboard, as well as the chunky pillars where the chunky side view mirrors are... Trust me, that is some serious blind spots when turning especially in the city when pedestrians are crossing the street. You have to do some big leaning over to look around chunky pillars like that to make sure you see pedestrians and don't run them over. My Ridgeline has this problem with huge blind spots behind the pillars making it hard to see pedestrians.
You don't need to 👀 #FSD😉

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
This early Tesla Semi interior has nicer foot pedals. Overall, whilst still a Prototype, the Semi interior presented better than the CT.

Our CT will look more like this. The components blend in together smoothly, there's a pleasant flow to the design.

Tesla Cybertruck New Cybertruck interior / dash photos - June 6, 2022 1654670114718

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
This early Tesla Semi interior has nicer foot pedals. Overall, whilst still a Prototype, the Semi interior presented better than the CT.

Our CT will look more like this. The components blend in together smoothly, there's a pleasant flow to the design.

1654670114718.png
I think you are looking at different goals here.

The semi prototype was a demo unit which was put together to show what the truck would look like to pitch it. Whether any of this stuff worked mostly didn’t matter, it needed to look good.

The Cybertruck we’re looking at is a working test vehicle. Very clearly not complete and has half built features. The steering wheel is torn open… we don’t know what here is final and what’s going out the door.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Yea, I was looking at the aesthetics

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
This ops release was a teaser that we will get a second very popular instrument cluster. I think with the CT towing and 4x4 performance critical info will be available in the drivers dash display.

If this is slaved and configured from the main screen this should only add $100 or so to their cost.

I am not reading much more into the interior. Pedals, floor materials, even seats are easy to change out. I like it that they are playing with stuff and not worried about final cosmetics.

That huge center camera area is still very interesting tho.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I'm hoping you mean so you can get out of there in a hurry? :p

CybertruckAgent

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
New interior shots of this Cybertruck.

FUn6LIsWYAAx3m5.jpeg

FUn6MsZWIAEZQOE.jpeg

FUn6bTOX0AEYUEa.png

FUn6knLWYAMFrGz.png
Still a prototype so this is total speculation but it looks like a vertical phone holder/wireless charging slot in front of cup holders that cover up with a panel, I love that design. When your truck is also your office having smart places to put things is a must.
Sponsored