Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Kia Forte, 2000 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m from Ohio. Anyone else in Ohio order their truck and which one? I ordered the dual motor. I’m about halfway between Columbus and Cleveland.
Sponsored

Last edited:

liftsrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X 75D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I live in the Cleveland area. I have a reservation for a Dual Motor Cybertruck. Rough calculation is that I'm about 250,000th reservation so I don't expect to come up for actual purchase for at four or five years, so plenty of time to make decisions on this. I just took delivery on March 16h of a new 2020 Model X Raven Long Range Plus and traded in my 2018 Model X75D. We absolutely love the X and look forward to many cross country road trips as soon as things open up.

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
I live 45 minutes South of Cleveland. I ordered the tri-motor and according to the counts if that is used, I am around 6,500. I also ordered the dual motor when they first said the tri-motor would be last. Depending on delivery dates, I will cancel the dual, so maybe you all will move up. I think the dual motor is probably in the 30,000th range. I have a Ram 1500 Laramie decked out, but on lease until 2022. I got a 3 year lease because at the time there was no estimated date. Fingers crossed that the timing works out. I am very much looking forward to it. Making plans now for a ceiling mount plug in the garage. I already have a 50 amp 220 on the wall for welding, so I will use that if I don't complete my plans. I need to know the max specs, so I can run the new line.

Last edited:

liftsrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X 75D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sounds like you'll get yours well before I will come up on the list. I'd be very interested in seeing yours when you get it. Good luck and stay safe.

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Sounds like you'll get yours well before I will come up on the list. I'd be very interested in seeing yours when you get it. Good luck and stay safe.
Hopefully, that would be possible past COVID-19 days. It might be interesting to plan an early Drive-In restaurant rally of Cybertrucks for those interested in seeing one before they have theirs. Like a muscle car and motorcycle gathering. In Ohio, we could use A&W, Sonic, or Swensons(my favorite).

The even better news is that it looks like I am 5,226 in line for Tri-Motor.

liftsrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X 75D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hopefully, that would be possible past COVID-19 days. It might be interesting to plan an early Drive-In restaurant rally of Cybertrucks for those interested in seeing one before they have theirs. Like a muscle car and motorcycle gathering. In Ohio, we could use A&W, Sonic, or Swensons(my favorite).

Sounds great! Keep me posted. I am retired and have a pretty open schedule.

Fikester

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Columbus here. Hope everyone is staying safe. I cannot wait until this thing is a reality....

Starman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Prius, 2011 Buick LaCrosse, 2010 Prius, 2001 Excursion, 1965 LaMans
Occupation
MFG Supervisor
Country flag
NW Ohio here, West of Toledo. I have ordered the Tri-Motor ~ 63,000 in line, ordered the night of the reveal when it was over. I have test driven a used Tesla, but do not own one. Investing in Tesla stock is looking like it will pay for my Tri-Motor & Quad!

MrMike777

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Toyota Prius
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag

Hey all, I'm in Malvern OH originally from the Falls. A Swenson's meet up sounds good. I'm number ~230k so I've got a 14 month wait after they start up production. See you in 2022. :)

Deleted member 3884

I have not ordered one, but I really want a dual motor cybertruck. I'm in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

KrodEKid

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota corolla, Mazda 5
Country flag
From Cincinnati, have a dual motor order with FSD, interested in solar option even though we're in Ohio... I may get roof solar on my house instead. I'm about 80k in line even though I reserved about 12 hours after event

reavery71

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am from Huber Heights Ohio outside of Dayton Ohio and I have ordered the tri-motor. Wish I had enough money to order two so I could let telsa robo taxi the other so I could get my money back in a couple of years maybe three years.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
Cleveland Here. Waiting on my Trip-motor CT. I drive my MS now but when I need my truck I cruise around on errands and work and think how much I am going to enjoy the CT when it finally arrives.

cyberHoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Cleveland Here. Waiting on my Trip-motor CT. I drive my MS now but when I need my truck I cruise around on errands and work and think how much I am going to enjoy the CT when it finally arrives.
Welcome to the CT Ohio Club. I am surprised how few have posted, there has to be more of us.
Sponsored