Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Nothing is more painful than stepping on your George Foreman grill when making bacon...
For some reason I’ve always been told that everything is better with bacon. You may have just found the exception to the rule.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
semantics? I was trying to quote The Office...
Having never completed a single episode of The Office, the reference is lost on me.

I wasn’t trying to correct your joke… I was playing off of it. George Foreman was known for something other than making grills…

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Having never completed a single episode of The Office, the reference is lost on me.

I wasn’t trying to correct your joke… I was playing off of it. George Foreman was known for something other than making grills…
Oh. LOL. I'm a little slow! That is a bit funny.
On The Office, the manager of the company liked to wake up to the smell of bacon so he had a George Foreman grill by his bed set on a timer... He showed up to work with his foot wrapped in bubble wrap and grill marks on it (the foot, not the bubble wrap). He was an idiot.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
If anything make it a solid side wall pop-up so you don't have to drag all that RV interior air around from place to place. RVs transport more volume of air than things of function.
Interesting! I have not seen a pop-up where the top part is solid wall though I think it's not technically difficult to design one.

I'll be interested if there is one. With a/c and at least same features as Lance 650.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Interesting! I have not seen a pop-up where the top part is solid wall though I think it's not technically difficult to design one.

I'll be interested if there is one. With a/c and at least same features as Lance 650.
There are lots of expedition class RV's that use them. It's really just a shoebox design. You can also make it two storey like this one.

Tesla Cybertruck Official CyberTruck Trailer? 5df01458fd9db260307bb1f2?width=700

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Way cool!

Saw one of those. Customized DIY (and so he says) out of Volvo 6x6, whose former life was in Swedish military.

Ok, but bottom line question: When will they make one for Cybertruck?

One that's squat to the roof initially so range won't suffer as much and pop up into hard-sided configuration.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Way cool!

Saw one of those. Customized DIY (and so he says) out of Volvo 6x6, whose former life was in Swedish military.

One that's squat to the roof initially so range won't suffer as much and pop up into hard-sided configuration.
Do you mean other than the Cyberlandr?

Tesla Cybertruck Official CyberTruck Trailer? 1663778622564

https://cyberlandr.com/

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Way cool!

I am. :cool: Has 3kW of tracking solar built in, sleeps 4, seats 4, kitchen, pop up shower. Roof sits on vault and adds 6inches of height when down, barely adds any extra drag, can lock in place half way to create a canopy whilst driving.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I am. :cool: Has 3kW of tracking solar built in, sleeps 4, seats 4, kitchen, pop up shower. Roof sits on vault and adds 6inches of height when down, barely adds any extra drag, can lock in place half way to create a canopy whilst driving.
Yeah, exactly that!

I won't mind importing it from your neck of the woods if they'll do it down there.:cool:

You have a knack for well built RV, err, caravans.(y)

Last edited:

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Yeah, exactly that!

I won't mind importing it from your neck of the woods if they'll do it down there.:cool:

You have a knack for well built RV, err, caravans.(y)
Plan is to bring it to the states first as it will be a while before CT comes down under. I have a CT on order in the states for that to do some RV shows. Need a distributor network over there still, but should attach with 8 bolts, and use the bed PowerPoint's to run everything. Will be an optional pickup, but because of its low profile and weight, and removable modular interior, most will just leave it on.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Plan is to bring it to the states first as it will be a while before CT comes down under. I have a CT on order in the states for that to do some RV shows. Need a distributor network over there still, but should attach with 8 bolts, and use the bed PowerPoint's to run everything. Will be an optional pickup, but because of its low profile and weight, and removable modular interior, most will just leave it on.
Yeah, if it's light and aerodynamically low and squat, it makes more sense to leave it on and just remove it if there is some serious hauling of garden shit or lumber from Lowes.

I read somewhere that Canada is considering it too -- but the outfit has a refutation for very pricey campers and had difficulty finding a US dealer-manufacturing partner.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Yeah, if it's light and aerodynamically low and squat, it makes more sense to leave it on and just remove it if there is some serious hauling of garden shit or lumber from Lowes.

I read somewhere that Canada is considering it too -- but the outfit has a refutation for very pricey campers and had difficulty finding a US dealer-manufacturing partner.
You can put stuff on the roof instead, in fact when its half open its level so a normal rack works as well as its load carrying. (except for covering the solar). It's stainless around and black solar in top with a custom pv panel, so blends in well, and will still fit in a garage with the suspension down. Technically you could even drive it with it all the way up, but it would take a range hit then compared to half and down.
Sponsored