Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3316

Fold up solar panel under the vault cover.
How about a solar vault cover?

Retractable wind turbine to used when parked
y Tho..

Full length top of windshield light bar.
Already confirmed option

Front end rock slider.
Not specifically confirmed but I’m pretty sure this will part of the off-road package.
along with steel or Cast Aluminium bumpers and side steps/rocksliders.

Aerodynamic wheel covers even if they are ugly.
wheel covers on production beta are areo

Rubberized mats.
I’m hoping for removable floir

Wireless chargers in the center console and below the center screen.
Seat back replacement with phone holder and charger.

Sync video to center screen for my drone.
THIS!!!!! There’s a post about wireless camera integration. https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/moveable-wifi-camera.994/#post-135838

cargo vault mounts for my mountain bike.
Undoubtedly a solution for multiple bikes, will be available.

I'm fairly sure all of these will be made available after market, but it would be better to get them from Telsa.
Most of the except the wind turbine. I think Tesla is already or will plan to.
Sponsored

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Interesting point about "self-driving vehicle" (i.e., potentially all Tesla vehicles) and the general dirty camera issues.

Deleted member 3316

Even if the frunk doesn't open up with the grille like on the lightning you could still design a drop in camp kitchen that is custom fit to the frunk contour.
soooooooo…. many options to think about when we have no idea how the frunk is going to look.

Especially if we consider the space under the dash.

How far under the windscreen will the frunk extend?

I’m envisioning a space analogous to the original RWD Model S frunk except much wider and deeper. Double ended slide in refrigerator could be….cool.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
Storage racks for the rear quarter panel storage (which I hope exists)

1678520803441.png

• Winch
  • Shelving to replace rear seats.
  • in cabin camping accessories (bed for back seat for example)
Sadly, the current rumors are that the sail pillar storage is no longer a thing to make room for the rear wheel steering gizmos

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
A nice looking sexy rack, to hold a 270 degree awning, and have solar awning material.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Seriously though, as a dad with two young kids I think about kid pickup way too much and fog machine or no, this beast will be hilarious for picking up a couple of oblivious small humans.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Cybertuck shaped air freshener would be 1st on my list along with Cybertruck family of stickers to put on my back window. Beast mode cybertruck for dad, standard Cybertruck for mom, and little Wolverine Cybertucks for the kiddies. Maybe some Cyberquads for the dog and cat.

Please do not like this post. It will incriminate you.
Which scent?
Black(Definitely Not) Ice.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I agree that Tesla is losing out in the end. However, the last few years have been very busy for them. Could it be that, as Tesla is maturing as a vehicle company, that they will see the needs and benefits of caring for their existing customers. Yes, they are leaving a lot of money on the table. What is delaying third party part maker/provider/seller to fill in these "temporary" small capability gaps?

I would also like to accessorize my Optimus with special Tesla clothing. Cleaning a robot like Optimus might be harder then you think. Will they be ok being cleaned with high pressure water jets? Perhaps a list of possible new accessories could be created to confirm the capability gaps out there that could be created and sold.

Perhaps, Tesla is too busy to border with bread crumbs. As for one off items you could have your local people produce a good prototype and start making them in small batch an increase them as demand goes up. If I really think big, perhaps a third party partnership could be made to serve as win-win-win solution.

Yes, this subject should have it's on space. I am now retired, and I am not planning to make any big changes. So I am not planning anything else right now. My Cybertruck may change some of this.

Last edited:

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's too bad, Tesla could have converted these "bread crumbs" into hard cash, while "catering" to their existing client base.

If Tesla is as free as can be, then some smart Tesla employee could volunteer himself to make a mini-business case and create such a team and be the team leader all type of accessories for all sort of Tesla products.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.