Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
Hi All CT Fans,

I kind of interested in this method. let me know if this may work for your situation.

I found this Italian company who custom build a garage. More like to keep it clean from dust and bird drop. I requested pricing through email for a CT spec. Will update when I have new information.

https://www.gazebox.net/#video

The Most Innovative Luxury Covering System in the World!!!
Available for Cars, Motorcycles, for Buildings, for vehicles of any size and outdoor spaces!
GazeBox® is a revolutionary covering system. A patented and trademarked product made 100% in Italy.
GazeBox® is designed to protect vehicles of all sizes ranging from motorcycles to small, medium, or large cars, trucks, campers, and even boats!
GazeBox® also provides cover for any outdoor area, serving as a gazebo, pool cover, pergola, veranda, or any other outdoor cover need. The special panels on a GazeBox® protect against any outdoor element, from harmful UV rays to animals, resin trees, hail, ice, or other weather related nuisance. Ensuring ultimate protection for your property, with incredible luxury and style. GazeBox® is completely customizable and easy to install. With color choices for the frame, screws, panels, and indoor lighting. The only thing limiting the appearance of a GazeBox® is the imagination. Wrap it to your liking, or change it with the seasons. It can even be used as a tool for marketing and advertising. GazeBox® sizes are also customizable, with the option to have multiple units connected for comfort and practicality.
Contact us and ask about our custom options.

Tesla Cybertruck Why Not Bring Your Garage to You CT 1593127421157

Tesla Cybertruck Why Not Bring Your Garage to You CT 1593127377137

Tesla Cybertruck Why Not Bring Your Garage to You CT 1593126992665

Tesla Cybertruck Why Not Bring Your Garage to You CT 1593126956150
Sponsored

OP
OP
SONNYDUT

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I agree, this will not work for everyone. If you have like a RV access would be ideal.

Idrenak

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
My guess is that will cost you as much as a cyber truck.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I built my last tent like that.

Spouse didn't like it, since it had to be moved every time she used the bike.

🤷🏼‍♀️

The one I'm building to replace it is more of a carport. Need to figure out a door that'll make her happy... Might just be a dangling tarp she can dart through.

-Crissa

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Hi All CT Fans,

I kind of interested in this method. let me know if this may work for your situation.

I found this Italian company who custom build a garage. More like to keep it clean from dust and bird drop. I requested pricing through email for a CT spec. Will update when I have new information.

https://www.gazebox.net/#video

The Most Innovative Luxury Covering System in the World!!!
Available for Cars, Motorcycles, for Buildings, for vehicles of any size and outdoor spaces!
GazeBox® is a revolutionary covering system. A patented and trademarked product made 100% in Italy.
GazeBox® is designed to protect vehicles of all sizes ranging from motorcycles to small, medium, or large cars, trucks, campers, and even boats!
GazeBox® also provides cover for any outdoor area, serving as a gazebo, pool cover, pergola, veranda, or any other outdoor cover need. The special panels on a GazeBox® protect against any outdoor element, from harmful UV rays to animals, resin trees, hail, ice, or other weather related nuisance. Ensuring ultimate protection for your property, with incredible luxury and style. GazeBox® is completely customizable and easy to install. With color choices for the frame, screws, panels, and indoor lighting. The only thing limiting the appearance of a GazeBox® is the imagination. Wrap it to your liking, or change it with the seasons. It can even be used as a tool for marketing and advertising. GazeBox® sizes are also customizable, with the option to have multiple units connected for comfort and practicality.
Contact us and ask about our custom options.

1593127421157.png

1593127377137.png

1593126992665.png

1593126956150.png
_S T A R G A Z I N G_