Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Elon, for the love of God - knock it off on the bitcoin/dogecoin tweets. Focus your genius on Tesla and Tesla energy and maybe SpaceX.

It is embarrassing that you didn't correlate blockchain mining with energy consumption earlier. You are making unnecessary enemies and tanking TSLA stock.

This is all a big distraction from my CT and saving the planet.
Sponsored

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
agreed, it almost like Tesla's motto is a motto and not what he believes. Shrug

he cares more about mars than earth i think.

Ranulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri motor
Country flag
Oh dear lord I enjoy Elon’s tweets and I also hold Tesla stock. The whole stock market is tanking, Elon is not the main reason for Tesla’s stock falling, and probably isnt’t even a contributing factor.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Oh dear lord I enjoy Elon’s tweets and I also hold Tesla stock. The whole stock market is tanking, Elon is not the main reason for Tesla’s stock falling, and probably isnt’t even a contributing factor.
you dont think the Ceo's tweets are effecting the companies stock?

Ranulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri motor
Country flag
I think anyone who makes investment decisions based off a dudes tweets and not the product of his business is an idiot.

90% of the United States and probably 99% of the world population is not on twitter. No one cares. I am literally only on twitter to follow Tesla, Elon, and SpaceX, and would delete my twitter if Elon went somewhere else. Its a garbage platform.

Eye of Elon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
I think anyone who makes investment decisions based off a dudes tweets and not the product of his business is an idiot.

90% of the United States and probably 99% of the world population is not on twitter. No one cares. I am literally only on twitter to follow Tesla, Elon, and SpaceX, and would delete my twitter if Elon went somewhere else. Its a garbage platform.
I still think Elon is the only person who should be allowed on Twitter. Everyone else on that dumpster fire should be cancelled.

OP
OP
Tinker71

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Not in this case, no.

I am with Newton on this one. Let's face it Tesla is Elon.

He has vision, engineering skills, balls, business smarts, quirky charisma, a personal reputation for delivering bad _ss products (maybe late) but usually better than advertised and an absolute task master for driving innovation and excellence.

If Elon were to die Tesla would tank. It would tank until the market felt like his successor was an equal. If Elon smokes weed he appears unstable - stock drops
If Elon pisses off the SEC and gets sanctioned he appears weak - stock drops
If he appears over committed - stock drops
If he appears distracted by something he really doesn't have a stake in - the stock drops

Someone would have to provide some very hard data to prove that there is no relationships between Elon's actions and the stock price.

If he would get charged or convicted for manipulating markets the stock would really tank.

I am a Muskovite....95% of the time. He needs to be real careful around this blockchain stuff and focus on my CT....and maybe saving the planet.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
This time, probably not, because. Tesla isn't taking a beating any worse than the rest of the industry.

Yes, he has before, but he gets paid in stocks, so it hurts his bottom line directly.

-Crissa

bdmridgeback

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Traverse, BDM Ridgeback, Ford Transit Connect
Occupation
Business Owner/Manager
Country flag
With Elon contracting "Trump mouth" on Twitter, I may ditch my day one CT order and go with Hummer EV or elsewhere. I can't stand this cryptocurrency BS he is running off at the mouth about. I have good size old investment in Bitcoin and not going to do business with a company trying to intentionally running it into the ground.

Riptide

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps
Country flag
Let's not forget that Tesla had a $100M+ gain from Bitcoin in the last quarter.

This alone is enough reason for Elon to not discuss crypto-currencies - he could end up in trouble with the SEC again for stock manipulation. Seriously.
Sponsored