Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Hot Wheels Introduces New Radio-Control Cybertruck

Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck RC Remote Control Cars

Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck RC Remote Control Cars 1

Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck 10
Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck 11

Feb 21, 2020

Exactly three months after Tesla’s unveil of its all-electric Cybertruck, Hot Wheels® is introducing the first-ever Cybertruck R/C line, letting kids, Tesla fans and collectors experience the excitement of the first science fiction-inspired vehicle in two unique sizes. Pre-order now at www.mattelcreations.com.

1:64 Cybertruck R/C

SRP: $20 | 5Y+ | Available for pre-order
  • The 3-inch, radio-control Cybertruck combines the modern Tesla design, with the iconic Hot Wheels® size.
  • Race on Hot Wheels® track – on a horizontal racetrack or take it vertical on a classic Hot Wheels® loop of up to 9 inches high. I mean, we’re Hot Wheels®, after all.
  • Key features: two-wheel drive with both Chill or Sport speed to reach up to 500mph scale speed and recharging from controller.

1:10 Cybertruck R/C

SRP: $400 | 14Y+ | Available for pre-order
  • All the sleekness and versatility of the real Cybertruck, with 1/10th of the size.
  • The limited-edition, hobby grade radio-control powered Cybertruck has both Chill and Sport speed modes, traveling over 25mph in all-wheel drive.
  • Key functioning features include:

1. Headlights and taillights
  2. Tonneau “Vault” cover
  3. Telescopic tailgate that folds out into loading ramp
  4. Removable plastic body to show full interior
  5. Reusable cracked window vinyl sticker
  6. 9.9V, 3300 mAh, rechargeable battery, 1:1 charge/run time

Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck 1
Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck 2
Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck 3
Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck 4
Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck 5

See it both in detail and in action:

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Reviews by CNET:

Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels RC car brings the EV pickup to the toy world
The Cybertruck just got a lot more affordable, that is, unless the collector's edition suits your fancy.

Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 7.46.45 AM

It only costs a couple hundred bucks to preorder your very own, real-life Tesla Cybertruck, but perhaps an even more affordable alternative may pique your interest. Mattel has good news on the front because it's prepared to launch a Cybertruck for just $19.99. Granted, we are talking about a Hot Wheels.

On Friday at the 2020 Toy Fair, the company announced the Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels. but it's not only a standard Hot Wheels toy, it doubles as a remote controlled car. Measuring in as a 1:64 scale model, the 3-inch Cybertruck ticks all the boxes for those looking to bring a little bit of Tesla into the household. It'll zip around on its own and work with traditional Hot Wheels tracks -- including a 9-inch loop -- for 20 minutes before needing to charge.

While it's a super nifty Hot Wheels toy, Mattel figured the Tesla world may want a little more. So, it went ahead and did a lot more. Aside from the standard RC toy, the company also debuted a 1:10 scale model Cybertruck, also with RC capabilities. Called the Collector Edition, the larger RC Cybertruck is chock full of pretty incredible detail.

Working headlights and taillights are part of the package, and the vehicle even sports the wild tailgate that turns into a loading ramp. The Tesla ATV isn't included, but don't worry, Mattel's considering adding one. The larger model will run for 30 minutes on a full charge, too, before needing to juice up.

For the detail obsessed, Mattel designed the plastic body as a removable piece for collectors to gaze into the interior. That's not the best part, though. The Cybertruck Collector Edition comes with a reusable cracked window sticker to commemorate the infamous window test during the electric pickup's debut. It's a hilarious and wonderful touch all at once.

Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! 7-hot-wheels-mattel-tesla-cybertruck-toy-fair-2020

"We think for a Tesla fanatic this would be perfect," said Ted Wu, vice president of design for Hot Wheels, at the reveal. Indeed, the team wasted no time to start work on their project. A representative for the company added the team was in touch with Tesla just one day after the Cybertruck showed off its futuristic form last year.

Of course, anything deemed collectible carries a price. The 1:10 RC model will cost $399.99 and come in "extremely limited" quantities. Both toys are available for preorder now and will ship starting in November. It might be just the thing to hold eager Cybertruck fans over until the real thing is ready.

CybrTrkWdWk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor FSD
Occupation
Design, Woodworking
Country flag
I ordered 2 of the 1:64 Cybertrucks for me...I mean for my kids, yeah, that's what I meant! They will have to suffice until the real one is available. Should I post my order number so we can keep track :ROFLMAO:

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
I'll bite, I ordered the 1:10 model. Anyone else order either model?

Should we start an order tracking thread? :ROFLMAO::LOL:

CyberTex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybretruck (order); 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR; 2016 Ram 2500
Country flag
In for a 1:10 and a couple of 1:64s. :)

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
I ordered the 1:64. I wish a medium sized scale (like 1:24 ) was available. There was one pictured in the photo of the Mattel people with Franz.
Tesla Cybertruck Hot Wheels Tesla Cybertruck Radio Controlled Models Introduced and Available For Pre-Order! 359DECB1-F1F7-45ED-8212-040104B2DF20
Perhaps that version will be released later.

Last edited:

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
I had one in the cart and when I tried to check out it was too late.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Maybe they will increase the production run.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I did order the 1/64 model

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
$400 1:10 scale model CT sold out already:cry:...They have a waiting list going so crossed my fingers

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes I am on the hope to get one list too.

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
$400 1:10 scale model CT sold out already:cry:...They have a waiting list going so crossed my fingers
Yes I am on the hope to get one list too.
Wow there's a waiting list for the RC Cybertruck too?! That's how popular the Cybertruck is.

Who's going to make the tracking spreadsheet? :LOL: I bet when the 1:10 model starts being shipped we'll see it being flipped on Ebay for big markups.
Sponsored