CTInProcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I like this look!! It’ll be the Street Truck look for the CT. I agree with @Crissa, want to know more about range and efficiency’s should improve it I would think.

KuMX

First Name
Ku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model X
Country flag
I like this look!! It’ll be the Street Truck look for the CT. I agree with @Crissa, want to know more about range and efficiency’s should improve it I would think.
I love how the Cybertruck looks slammed as a Street Truck. Much better than fully raised IMO. Its wedge shape works so much better low to the ground than sitting up high.

Definitely going to consider lowering links when I finally get my Cybertruck. Previously had a Taycan that I lowered on lowering links and it was such an easy way to lower the suspension. Had no problems with the air suspension compensating.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
That poor Cybertruck. I along with many others are not fans of the mods the owner made. The wheels, flares and wrap selections all detract from the "alien truck landed on earth" futuristic styling.

To me it looks like he is going for the 'Boy Racer' look and it simply doesn't work on a Cybertruck. Anything for clicks I guess.

Last edited:

KuMX

First Name
Ku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model X
Country flag
That poor Cybertruck. I along with many others are not fans of the mods the owner made. The wheels, flares and wrap selections all detract from the "alien truck landed on earth" futuristic styling.

To me it looks like he is going for the 'Boy Racer' look and it simply doesn't work on a Cybertruck. Anything for clicks I guess.
Different strokes for different folks. The Street Truck look has regained popularity recently (i.e. Ford Maverick, Ranger, F-150, etc.).

I think the Cybertruck looks even better than those as a lowered / slammed street truck. The angular wedge shape looks completely hunkered down when lowered.