Yakuza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Datsun
Country flag
Update:

Elon has confirmed that the side mirrors are removable by owner:

Bigfoot quality footage but it’s something new. You can side side mirrors and the rear wheels steering. Different than original prototype.

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Wish there was more detail in the vid showing the side I object. I need scale on that turning radius. Looked good to me squinting at the video.

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Zooming in it looks like the LED light bar is now split into two and above the front bumper now. Tailgate brake light bar also looks thicker.

CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
Zooming in it looks like the LED light bar is now split into two and above the front bumper now. Tailgate brake light bar also looks thicker.
I don't see a change in lights. Smaller fog lights lower bumper with Lazer head lights above bumper. In some pictures it looks like one long light but in some videos one can see it is two separate long lights. Top light bar was probably just not on, as in CA it is illegal to drive on public roads with light bar on.

Tesla Cybertruck ? New Cybertruck video showing (removable) side mirrors, rear wheel steering, turning radius! 04_Deskto

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
I wonder where this was taken....I see nothing in the background....wonder if this was in some desert or in the rumored Alaska location

Carlos Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
If I see a Cybertruck on the road, I will follow it and get awesome 4K footage via my iPhone (Landscape). Maybe even a interview of the driver when he gets out of the truck.

With that being said, I am happy to see real footage which looks to be at a long distance.
Sponsored