Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
A sunshield and an energy generator would not be a bad idea. You would have to be able to secure it to the CT, someone would for sure try to steal it.
One end would be attached in the frunk. The rest to be pulled like a wide measuring tape,

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Curious if doors will open similar to the Roadster model. If you look carefully at the Alpha CT you can see a small circle in the lower section of the black B-pillar trim below the camera.

Tesla Cybertruck ? [Update: NOT Production Wiper] New Cybertruck design spied! Shortened front, no door handles, side mirrors, curved windshield glass! [Dec. 10] FB9584AE-AD33-4445-B66D-C5B758E5B891

Last edited:

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
A sunshield and an energy generator would not be a bad idea. You would have to be able to secure it to the CT, someone would for sure try to steal it.
There is a company trying to make this and it’s retractable. Definitely needs to work on the Looks

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Under vault storage is only accessible when the vault is empty which makes it pretty limiting.

No idea how big the sail pillar storage would be, but I don’t think it would have to be huge in order to be useful.
I completely agree. What’s the point of a trunk in a trunk. I have a truck that I use a lot and I store a lot behind that back seat: jack, tire iron, roadside kit, hard hat, vest, jumper cables, tiedowns etc. If there is no spare on CT I guess most of that would be pointless to carry anymore. I really wish that trunk in the vault would fit a spare. I guess you could put a small emergency generator in there.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Has the shape changed to a wedge or is it the photo angle ?

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I noticed that as well. I am convinced Tesla will offer a solar roof panel option. I think they are trying to maximize every square inch for maximum charging.

After viewing the excellent drone footage I noticed that the Alpha CT has no door handles as expected but it's also lacking any charging door flap or tailgate handle. The exterior SS panels appear to be 100% smooth on all sides with zero cutouts. This “one less step” mentality will help maximize manufacturing efficiencies.

It appears that charging port access will be done via the drivers side rear fender flare that may retract via some sort of hinge.

I also suspect that the Cybertruck will be the first Tesla vehicle (any vehicle?) that is 100% free of any emblems or badges. Everyone who sees it will know exactly what it is and who makes it. There is no other pickup truck on the road styled like the CT. It’s in a class of one.

Tesla Cybertruck ? [Update: NOT Production Wiper] New Cybertruck design spied! Shortened front, no door handles, side mirrors, curved windshield glass! [Dec. 10] 260E48E1-E1DB-4BFC-A960-3C49051E2D39

Last edited:

simonizr

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
Occupation
Retired LEO
Country flag
Who are these guys who camp out with drones by the Tesla plant? Also, can I come?
Sponsored