Staff member
Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
JGC, Chevy SS
Country flag
Hello Cybertruck Community!

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are RealWheels EV and we are proud to be a sponsor of the forum. We are an American made vehicle accessory manufacturer who specializes in high quality stainless steel and machined aluminum products, what better fit than the Cybertruck! We have been manufacturing parts and accessories for Cars, Trucks, and SUV's for over 40 years. Now we are ready to launch a new accessory line specifically made for the Tesla Cybertruck that feature Stainless Steel Running Boards, Bumper Bars, Fender Trim, Bed and Roof Racks, Grab Handles and more!

I can't wait to show you all what's coming down line, but here is a preview of just some of the upcoming and available parts. Check out our website when you get a chance, we'll be adding more products in the coming days, weeks, and months ahead!

https://www.realwheelsev.com/

Tesla Cybertruck 👋 RealWheels EV - NEW Cybertruck Accessories Running Boards, Trim, Bumper Bars and more! DSC01176.JPG
View attachment 48049 View attachment 48048 View attachment 48050 View attachment 48047 View attachment 48045 View attachment 48051
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

TheDarkRanger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Ford 4400 Industrial Tractor, 1995 7.0L Ford Dump Truck, 2000 Dodge Dakota 4wd QuadCab, 2000 F350 4wd, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Park Ranger / Astronomy Entertainer
Country flag
IDK how much of the rest of the community is using their CyberTrucks like a truck, but I definitely need a "bed extender" / "tailgate fence."

Lost some shelving parts due to Home Depot leaving box out in the rain and my joyful acceleration may or may not have been a contributing factor to parts flying thru the soggy box wall on to the interstate. Not saying which one, for obvious reasons, and I am very sorry if anybody found those parts the hard way, but since there are only 2 interstates here in Utah, that does narrow it down... a bit...

Pic:

2/3 palette of quickcrete (2360 lbs) fits pretty good but doesn't leave much room for groceries.

And after placing that much concrete a fella could use a nap on a full length, queen mattress.

First company to engineer and produce that crucial after-market product (bed extender / tail gate fence) gets my money!

Tesla Cybertruck 👋 RealWheels EV - NEW Cybertruck Accessories Running Boards, Trim, Bumper Bars and more! 20240518_195110

Tesla Cybertruck 👋 RealWheels EV - NEW Cybertruck Accessories Running Boards, Trim, Bumper Bars and more! 20240507_183105

Last edited:

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag

I wanted to introduce ourselves to you, we are RealWheels EV and we are proud to be a sponsor of the forum. We are an American made vehicle accessory manufacturer who specializes in high quality stainless steel and machined aluminum products, what better fit than the Cybertruck! We have been manufacturing parts and accessories for Cars, Trucks, and SUV's for over 40 years. Now we are ready to launch a new accessory line specifically made for the Tesla Cybertruck that feature Stainless Steel Running Boards, Bumper Bars, Fender Trim, Bed and Roof Racks, Grab Handles and more!

I can't wait to show you all what's coming down line, but here is a preview of just some of the upcoming and available parts. Check out our website when you get a chance, we'll be adding more products in the coming days, weeks, and months ahead!

DSC01176.JPG
View attachment 48049 View attachment 48048 View attachment 48050 View attachment 48047 View attachment 48045 View attachment 48051
Welcome to the forum! Real metal accessories for real metal truck! Now we are talking. I can’t wait to get rid of the plastic bumpers and fenders once I have my CT.

Looking forward to buying some of your cool accessories in the future! All the best.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag

DSC01176.JPG
Welcome! I'll be waiting to get a look at your roof rack for sure. I'm diggin' all stainless!

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag

OneDanik

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
I feel like AMP steps will be better fit, I want my steps away when driving, these steps look more like any other truck and take away the lines from CT

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY LR, R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF, Cyberbeast
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag

DSC01176.JPG
I ❤ those SS satin fender flares🥰
Sponsored