Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
That’s ok, I created a business process patent on suing someone for copyright infringement.

I’ll let you sue (other) people for copyright infringement if you let me keep using the English language.

Also… I copyrighted the following arrangement of movements ??
??
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
My spouse has suggested doing that. Her name is already on a patent or so.

-Crissa
Which is why Crissa’s spouse is buying CT’s for LA county reservation holders. (Full circle joke, had to be there. Crissa says NO. Boo hiss)

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Jeff, as someone who has just started reading this thread, your comments are being quoted, but I can't find your original comments. Did you delete them? It makes it very hard to follow the context of what is being said.
BTW, your comments come off as very biased. Calling everyone Idiotic libtards, and saying the forum is toxic, is very unprofessional. As with any open forum on the internet there are always going to be different points of view, and each member of that forum will have good days and bad. Sometimes you just chalk things up to experience. Also, I'm sure there are lots of people who don't feel the need to comment on here, and that's fine. You're free to come and go as you please. Farewell, till we meet again sometime.
the very use of the word 'libtard ' shows who the tard really is.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Cybertruck was out testing at the Merced County Castle Airport (about 2 hrs east of Fremont factory). You can see there's windshield wipers, side mirrors and the wheel aero covers have been removed. Do the rear tires look bigger than the fronts?

Cybertruck spotted with windshield wipers, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed, staggered ...jpg
Cybertruck spotted with windshield wipers, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed, staggered ...jpg

Tesla Cybertruck windshield, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed 2 (1).jpg

And here's the video posted earlier today showing rear steering and turning radius.

ADMIN - PLEASE kill or merge competing threads.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Just going to post this rendition (which someone else owns) of the alpha truck in here for a nice palate cleanser.

cybertruck-alpha2.jpeg
Last year, I took that image and lowered the body to see how Cybertruck would look like lowered. I love it! I hope the air suspension will lower it down like this, to park in my driveway. BTW, I didn't widen it. And yes, I hope I can take those Mickey Mouse looking ears off my truck easily.

Tesla Cybertruck 📸 Cybertruck spotted with windshield wipers, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed, staggered wheels/tires! frontlowered

Last edited:

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
The Cybertruck will literally be the second most expensive thing we've ever purchased.

Including medical care.

-Crissa
After taxes and fees, it will be almost as much as our first house in Denver (1990)

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
The Cybertruck will literally be the second most expensive thing we've ever purchased.

Including medical care.

-Crissa
Right and this purchase will work for you whereas medical care seems to be the only thing in my life I work so hard to deal with yet pay soo much for. They must really have us fooled.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Right and this purchase will work for you whereas medical care seems to be the only thing in my life I work so hard to deal with yet pay soo much for. They must really have us fooled.
Yeah, medical is super stupid expensive. Profit-motive breaks down when it's an inescapable cost.

-Crissa

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
The largest windshield ever installed on a passenger vehicle?

I am not sure if Safelight and other mobile windshield replacement companies can transport a replacement in their service vehicles. It‘s most likely a two person job because it’s humongous size.

Tesla Cybertruck 📸 Cybertruck spotted with windshield wipers, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed, staggered wheels/tires! 1635166185783

Last edited:

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
The largest windshield ever installed on a passenger vehicle?

I am not sure if Safelight and other mobile windshield replacement companies can transport one in their service vehicles. It‘s most likely a two person job because it’s humongous size and may be exempt from mobile service calls.

1635166185783.jpeg

Well then if Safelight current remote service trucks are too small, Safelight will need to buy Cybertrucks as remote service vehicles.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’m not entirely sure what this kind of thing would do to the driver position. Does the driver move forward and down with the glass? Compare with the actual below here. Seems like whoever did this photo edit just took the existing design and made the window area taller which makes little sense without thinking about where the yoke and driver end up.

Tesla Cybertruck 📸 Cybertruck spotted with windshield wipers, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed, staggered wheels/tires! 1635185861470

Tesla Cybertruck 📸 Cybertruck spotted with windshield wipers, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed, staggered wheels/tires! 1635185792819

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Does anyone else find it odd that the location for the windshield wiper motor in that image that Tesla shared of the CT windshield looks to be on the passenger side. I suppose I could be seeing this wrong and maybe the side of the windshield in the image in the link is would be such that we were on the inside of the vehicle and the notch for the wiper is actually on the driver side. link

Gvardaman

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW 330ci, VW Corrado (non-op)
Occupation
Country flag
I think it looks great! I understand if some don’t like the look at it gets to production and would encourage those of you to look for alternatives and probably start by canceling your reservation. Especially if you are already of me in line,
The image is certainly low resolution and distorted. Reflections can also wreak havoc with determining proportions. I agree that the shadow line looks like a windshield wiper arm, similar to the one on the Tesla semi.
in the video, it also looks like there is something “off” with the rear wheel ref;edition that might be showing a rear-wheel turn, but hard (for me) to tell.
i don’t mind the mirrors as much as I thought I would, but they are also small for.a truck. I don’t think we can remove them in California… yet.
Sponsored