Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Updated with reversing video:

Updated with video:

It's been too long since we last saw you! :eek: And you look better than ever wearing with some dirt and mud. :love:

Elon Musk was visiting Giga Austin Texas today and showed up in this!

Thank you to Jamie S. for sending in some of the photos.

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas Plant

Also, have a look at the interior with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals!

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Cybertruck Interior - Yoke Steering Wheel Performance Pedals

And more!

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas Plant Elon Musk driven 2
Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas Plant Elon Musk driven 1
Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas Plant Elon Musk driven 4
Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas Plant Elon Musk driven 3

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! EzEB_KMVkAElmuH

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! EzEB_KJVcAIEbmG

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas Plant Elon Musk

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Elon Musk at Austin Giga Texas Factory

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! mrwqqm-url-https-3a-2f-2fi-imgur-com-2fvl5rdw1-

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! 1618576585721-

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! 1618576176796-

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! 5191196_3582898251813515_6052121231692197627_n-
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bigmac

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat, HD Street Glide & NISSAN Frontier
Occupation
Communications Technician
Country flag
I am so looking forward to seeing them come off the line......one small step for technology, one giant step for mankind and the world we live in....something like that ;)

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
You can’t render that kinda mud on the tire. This is what a truck should look like. Outside the showroom, surrounded by a buncha guys with hard hat and vest on. It is one more step toward reality. It will only get really real when it is in my driveway and there are 1000 more steps to go for that. Thanks for the post. It helps with sticking with the marathon.

I wonder if CT trying to fit in at the job site with those two Fords and the Ram.

Cincycyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor, Boxster, F-150, Mini Cooper Roadster, Ford Explorer, Jeep Wrangler, Acura MDX, Cayenne.
Occupation
Health professional
Country flag
Absolutely can't wait! The miles on our old painfully adequate Ford Explorer continue to climb. This will be a historic vehicle.

It's been too long since we last saw you! :eek: And you look better than ever wearing with some dirt and mud. :love:

Tesla Cybertruck spotted at Giga Texas Plant.jpg

BoomTrooper

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche (current) , Cybertruck x 2 (preordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm so mad because I had to literally FLY around the site at break neck speed due to the storms that rolled in and started as soon as I got up in the air! Would have loved to take my time and linger in areas a bit in hopes of catching a glimpse of it from the air!
Sponsored