Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Carrera T, 20 MY LR AWD, 21 F-150
Occupation
Retired and Loving It...
Country flag
Looks awesome, thanks for the posts!

People have sure run with that one little tweet about 'no handles' and made it their own... We have NO REAL IDEA what the final design will be at this point, so I am just happy to see the light bar during the day and the same profile. They are all prototypes at this point...

Still looking amazingly awesome.

SS

Cybercarlson

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy K1500 decades ago, M3, MY, New Beetle
Country flag
Good to see things moving forward, not expecting to receive mine before early Jan 2023 for an order placed end of Nov 2019.
I can't wait to find out the final price in France for the tri-motor version after they've added taxes for US imported vehicle.

Thanks for the pic, any CT pick is good to see
@Manu

The last Pickup I imported : Importtax 10% (on cost+shipping) ontop your VAT (19% in Germany)

The Importtaxes are the same in the EU only VAT differs + special taxes on certain items (Luxurytax)

DallasCyberTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TOYOTA TUNDRA
Country flag
Regarding if there’s more than one CyberTruck prototype:
this is an exerpt from:

https://classicmotorsports.com/articles/legend-laid-bare-very-first-shelby-cobra/

”The car was Shelby’s development mule–a show car, a press car. It was on the move all the time in those early days, and was repainted several different colors so people–primarily magazine editors–would think there was more than one.”

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Would love to know what he said to the construction folks that day. The production reveal is right around the corner!

Like I said earlier, he is probably going to reveal the production version of the CT on the same day Rivian starts deliveries (June). Elon is very competitive and it will take the wind of Rivian’s sails.

H20

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck trimotor
Occupation
Plumbing foreman
Country flag
Just added this interior look!

Yoke + Performance Pedals!

Cybertruck Interior - Yoke Steering Wheel Performance Pedals.jpeg
Did they drop the marble look, for a pure white dash? I hope not, anyone who works with their hands knows one touch with a dirty hand will mess that paper dash up like a paper towel.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Finally the baby’s home.
Seeing CT at the site is like Godzilla waiting for the eggs to hatch.

Would love to know what he said to the construction folks that day.
Probably something along the line of if you finish the factory by end of May, each of you get a CT (They are thinking sweet, He is doing the math in his head; how many Hot Wheels can I get with a Bitcoin?).

Last edited:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Wow, that's awesome to see this Cybertruck on an actual construction site! I wonder if it was shipped in secrecy or driven down the highway. Today I was driving down the 101 and saw my first truckload of Tesla's. That was exciting to me, I can't imagine seeing the #1 Cybertruck driving down the road!!!!:D:oops::love:
Here's a couple shots my wife got as we drove by. The color is strange because it's through a tinted window of our party van. The wheels look different.

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Resized_20210415_124651

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! Resized_20210415_124656