Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
For those getting a wrap, especially a pre-cut one, I wonder if the dash would or could be included.
I expect the dash to look different in the update. Tesla definitely could do better than what we see here and have in other Teslas.

I am not sure about wraps but first thousand CTs should come with these stickers to make it look pretested for those that are simultaneously curious and armed.

Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! 1618572284618
Tesla Cybertruck ? Cybertruck Spotted at Giga Texas Plant! + Interior Look with Yoke Steering Wheel and Performance Pedals! 1618572320001
Sponsored

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
I'm so mad because I had to literally FLY around the site at break neck speed due to the storms that rolled in and started as soon as I got up in the air! Would have loved to take my time and linger in areas a bit in hopes of catching a glimpse of it from the air!
Dammit Randy!

Just kidding! I was really hoping you were able to get a shot of the CT from the air! That was the first thought in my head when I saw this on Twitter. The timing was about right for when you usually go flying.

CybrDdHd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Tri-motor, 2020 Ram 1500
Occupation
VP-Ops
Country flag
You can’t render that kinda mud on the tire. This is what a truck should look like. Outside the showroom, surrounded by a buncha guys with hard hat and vest on. It is one more step toward reality. It will only get really real when it is in my driveway and there are 1000 more steps to go for that. Thanks for the post. It helps with sticking with the marathon.

I wonder if CT trying to fit in at the job site with those two Fords and the Ram.

100% I will be in this kind of environment in my CT and seeing it on a jobsite like this gives me goosebumps. I can't wait. Looks good on it!

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
They look flush. Wonder what the final iteration will look like.
Elon said "No handles" so the flush motorized ones on the CT in these pictures proves this is the original prototype and not the updated version. Still, great to see it out there. Now, if someone could explain to the guy who took the phone video how turning your phone horizontally allows you to see the whole truck within the frame...

shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt, Silverado,
Occupation
Retired scientist
Country flag
Hmmm, Elon didn't say anything about CT production in 2021, just mentioned the Y in limited numbers this year, mass production next.
I'm not surprised though, given the complexity and scale of what's going on there CT production in 2021 was an aspirational goal.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Two heavy duty rednecks to your right can distribute more birds than you can do on your own. You can save your middle finger for when you are driving alone. You just need the right passengers.

That is just one of the reasons I like flexible design.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
He's been "looking prosperous" (ref: The Santa Claus) for awhile now.....