John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I am imagining a scenario, flat tire, roll out mini CT from the vault.

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Just... WOW!! The details that went into this build! Kudos to the Canadians. Awesome job.

Hmmm.. I wonder how Ford feels about getting beat by even a half scale Cybertruck. :unsure:

OP
OP
Dids

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Just... WOW!! The details that went into this build! Kudos to the Canadians. Awesome job.

Hmmm.. I wonder how Ford feels about getting beat by even a half scale Cybertruck. :unsure:
Isn't it totally amazing? Shows why Ford never showed up for the rematch with the full size.

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I don't know why whenever there is tug of war with F -150 they always use a RWD Ford instead of an 4 x 4.
Why...? This is the second time (including Tesla's original video). Why not make the game as fair as possible? Is the 4WD F -150 model not easy to find? I know this is only for fun, but it simply adds more fodder to ICE loyalists who state that EV proponents are simply hiding something and skirting around the real issue. WTH...!!!

OP
OP
Dids

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I don't know why whenever there is tug of war with F -150 they always use a RWD Ford instead of an 4 x 4.
Why...? This is the second time (including Tesla's original video). Why not make the game as fair as possible? Is the 4WD F -150 model not easy to find? I know this is only for fun, but it simply adds more fodder to ICE loyalists who state that EV proponents are simply hiding something and skirting around the real issue. WTH...!!!
In the end it doesn't matter, the low end torque of a similar weight ev will always cause the ICE to break loose first. This is why Ford didn't show for a "fair" tug. The ICE engine needs RPM to develop power and cannot sit at stall.

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I totally understand the theory. I just want them to stand behind the theory while testing and demonstrate the superiority of EV convincingly without leaving a gap for doubt.

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
WOW! Tesla Cybertruck Half Scale Review
Jul 14, 2020
TheStraightPipes
2020 Half Scale Tesla Cybertruck review by The Straight Pipes. The Half Scale @the Hacksmith Tesla Cybertruck is pumping out 627 lb-ft tq from a bunch of batteries. Sitting at $50,000 CAD, would this be your pick over a golf cart, a real Tesla Cybertruck, an F-150, a Raptor, or a Prowler?
Thank you so much to @the Hacksmith for providing their Half-Scale Cybertruck. Check out their channel for the most epic "Make It Real" builds.

---------

the Hacksmith channel

https://www.youtube.com/thehacksmith

---------
Sponsored