lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
We hope, no guarantees they will release any info until it's time to start selling to the general public.

VR Driving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
We hope, no guarantees they will release any info until it's time to start selling to the general public.
Tesla might continue capitalizing on the Cybertruck excitement until at least November 30th, which could just be the formal unveiling of the production-ready Cybertruck, complete with press releases and promotional campaigns. However, the crucial details everyone is eager for, such as pricing and delivery schedules, might remain undisclosed until retail deliveries commence.

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
Hopefully.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Huh? Pricing details is kinda a key element in the release/delivery of a new vehicle.

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
Huh? Pricing details is kinda a key element in the release/delivery of a new vehicle.
It's a delivery even to preselected people close to Tesla, this is how they've always done things. It could be a while before we get the details we want. I'm cautiously hopeful :)

Longranger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GTI
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We have had a steady drip of information about the CT, particularly over the last 6 months. If they do not share specifications and pricing at the upcoming event why have it? More pictures? After 4 years? Really? Don’t waste our time!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
We have had a steady drip of information about the CT, particularly over the last 6 months. If they do not share specifications and pricing at the upcoming event why have it? More pictures? After 4 years? Really? Don’t waste our time!
There's a date they plan to reveal information. They already told us when.

Do you want more misspelled exosekelton specifications?

-Crissa

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Knowing Elon he prob won't even mention pricing yet because it will still take them a few months to really get the production to a point where they can deliver enough of them. More efficient for them to make large batches then deliver them vs making 10 and sending them out as they get made. We will see.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I thought one person that was getting an early truck posted what the sales contract value was. Some thought it was fake but it seemed real. It was in the 80 to 90k and many assumed that was the tri motor version

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I thought one person that was getting an early truck posted what the sales contract value was. Some thought it was fake but it seemed real. It was in the 80 to 90k and many assumed that was the tri motor version
It had alot of dubious details in the code.

-Crissa

VR Driving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Knowing Elon he prob won't even mention pricing yet because it will still take them a few months to really get the production to a point where they can deliver enough of them. More efficient for them to make large batches then deliver them vs making 10 and sending them out as they get made. We will see.
The pricing for the delivery event and retail could be different after all. So it really doesn't really matter how much the trucks are currently. Tesla is not unknown to massive price cuts once production ramps up. Also keeping some important information would continue to create hype and talking points until they finally deliver to retail customers.

Honestly, these trucks are very likely to be not fully functional on Nov. 30th, probably many of the features will come in a software update. I don't believe the Tesla app works with the truck yet and autopilot won't be enabled at launch like the Semis. AP and FSD will probably come online when there are more CTs in the fleet.
Sponsored