g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Per Joe Tegtmeyer. Check it out. They look like Cybertruck bodies.

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed DABF8C2B-21AD-4831-8A64-060EFBD65FB8

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed FfCblU9X0AILwwI

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed FfCblV7WAAEMut-

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed FfCblW8XoAUt4TC

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed FfCblXUWIAEJJo0

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Update: joe got this super clear image of them unwrapped! /s pic for reference of what we believe these are!

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed 03_Deskto

Cyberman3000

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2022 Model S
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
They look pretty small.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
If the size of a tote tank, one of which is located to the lower left of the bottom exoskeleton, is 40”x48” maybe we can get some more rough estimates on dimensions.

Depending on volume, height of the totes can vary but I think 40”x48” is fairly standard for width and length. I’ll try and do some sleuthing to see if they come in more varying sizes.

edit: found this, so hopefully 40”x48” are the proper dimensions. “IBC tanks have base dimensions near an internationally-accepted, most used, standard pallet dimension of 48″ L x 40″ W ⇒ Common Pallet Area: 13.3 sq.ft.”

Last edited:

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
I noticed that as well but I’m guessing maybe they have something on the corners to protect the exoskeleton, like how furniture often has L shaped cardboard pieces attached to the four corners to protect it during shipping, even when the furniture is inside a box with styrofoam top and bottom.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
They're mounted on timber pallets.

The side walls are completely square and the front grill is sloped forwards which they are not on the CT. So this is either packaged different so the shape doesn't look the same under the plastic, or it's something else.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
I've seen the military do this before. Make mockups to make you believe something is actually there, like a prop. LOL -- Better when we actually see. Seeing is believing.
Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed Inflatable dummy tanks

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed Inflatable dummy tanks 2

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed Inflatable props

Our Experts will check it out! LOL

Tesla Cybertruck 2 Cybertruck Exoskeleton Bodies Arrive at Giga Texas! * UPDATE * Elon Confirmed i want to believe

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
This photo proves that members are hungry for any tidbit of Cybertruck information.

No official Cybertruck information has trickled out lately and reservation holders are hungry for facts.

It’s all conjecture looking at the photos. It could be a Cybertruck body, a decoy or two concrete planters for outside the assembly plant.

Last edited:

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
They definitely have edge protection on all the edges or something is seriously wrong with sailpillars. Looks like banding is compressing edge protection.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I want to believe, too, but several things bother me about these packages. First, they were delivered to the paint factory area where they are actively installing a new line and paint fume filtering equipment. Second, that notch at the back of each package doesn't belong on a Cybertruck. Third, we saw similarly-shaped packages wrapped in green plastic that disappeared into history without further evidence.

I seriously doubt they will be unwrapping them outside the factory so this is our only chance to surmise on what they are.

With all the recent guessing about the deliveries at the Port of Houston I know that I, for one, have been super anxious about news. This just fuels that anxiety.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Yous guys sure like getting excited about shapely things wrapped in plastic!

It's actually the new Cyberfreezers they ordered, to cool down all those CT fanatics.
Sponsored

Last edited: