Occupation
invertor
Country flag
Sandy Munro: A CyberTrucknak NINCS mérnöki akadálya
Az én Tesla hétvégém
2022. február 23

-------------------

[/IDÉZET]
Van megoldásom Cybertuck ablaktörlőkre és még sok másra, olyanokra, amiről nem is gondolták, hogy megoldható......

Kérem, adja át ezt Elon Musknak, érdekelne, és beszélhetek veled egy előre egyeztetett időpontban?

TheFimMaker

First Name
JĂłzsef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertrack
Occupation
invertor
Country flag
Van megoldásom Cybertuck ablaktörlőkre és még sok másra, olyanokra, amiről nem is gondolták, hogy megoldható......

Kérem, adja át ezt Elon Musknak, érdekelne, és beszélhetek veled egy előre egyeztetett időpontban?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The second intervention allowed Munro to escape.

Munro’s comment on the east coast NDA companies

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The second intervention allowed Munro to escape.
LOL, kind of cracked me up too. Not sure if this was an ambush interview or what. Looks like his crew had his back if a little late.

Some good comments from Sandy regardless. Good to hear he feels the Cybertruck is in a good groove. Lines up with other rumors anyhow.

Also, agrees with my personal biases and what I want to hear so it must be correct.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
All I could think when I watched this video was..."even Sandy Munro has handlers! What would the world do without handlers?!"

That and.." Man i wish I had half a million dollars lying around to order cybertrucks" no clue what I'd do with that many.. but I'm sure I could find a use for them!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
All I could think when I watched this video was..."even Sandy Munro has handlers! What would the world do without handlers?!"

That and.." Man i wish I had half a million dollars lying around to order cybertrucks" no clue what I'd do with that many.. but I'm sure I could find a use for them!
First you need people willing to give you a million dollars to pull them apart. Then you’d… actually have to pull one apart. Plus give an estimate of what every little bolt on the truck costs.

It’s all gotta be accurate and please don’t fry yourself cutting into the battery.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Handlers are not negative. More to the point, the handlers were managing Munro because he seemed too happy to stay.

Handler 1 sent in to prevent a rant.

Handler 2 sent in, can’t stop the rant, hit ejection.

All said in good fun

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Handlers are not negative. More to the point, the handlers were managing Munro because he seemed too happy to stay.

Handler 1 sent in to prevent a rant.

Handler 2 sent in, can’t stop the rant, hit ejection.

All said in good fun
The first guy you are calling a handler was Arcimoto CEO Mark Frohnmayer. He is definitely not Sandy’s staff, he’s actually one of Sandy’s clients. At least that was the only other interruption I saw.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The first guy you are calling a handler was Arcimoto CEO Mark Frohnmayer. He is definitely not Sandy’s staff, he’s actually one of Sandy’s clients. At least that was the only other interruption I saw.
Liberties are taken is humor. ? I am just making something out of nothing while waiting on my reservation.

braddibbnd

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13 Ram, 23 Tesla MY
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I like to see Sandy go on a rant!!! And I'm sure after 40+ years of telling people how to do/make things better/faster/cheaper and being ignored because a/b/c/d/e excuse, he has a lot of frustration.
Sponsored