Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FJ
2025 4Runner trims pricing estimates by Kirk Kreifels. Agree or disagree with these numbers?

2025 Toyota 4runner 2025 4Runner price estimates (vs Land Cruiser & GX550) - by Kirk Kreifels 2025 4runner price estimates

He discusses it in his video just posted:

Here was his first look video:

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
2025 4Runner trims pricing estimates by Kirk Kreifels. Agree or disagree with these numbers?

2025 4runner price estimates.jpg

He discusses it in his video just posted:

Here was his first look video:

Again it is just one person’s opinion, I see the numbers are all over the board. Everyone is guessing. We will know when Toyota says we will know.

OP
OP

Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FJ
Again it is just one person’s opinion, I see the numbers are all over the board. Everyone is guessing. We will know when Toyota says we will know.
Ya but fun to speculate in the meantime since we won't know pricing until the Fall.

andim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
You have the TRD pro more expensive than the Trailhunter? Why? I would have expected the Trailhunter to be 5k more expensive than the TRD pro. I mean that snorkel has to cost something? :ROFLMAO: But seriously, what does the TRD pro have that the Trailhunter doesn't have?
And I agree that we are probably in the 60k for the TRD pro. The question for me is if there are some add ons you need to buy extra like a moon roof, rock rails, powerlift gate, light bar and such or if this is already included.

Orlyg1521

First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th gen 4rnr
What's upsetting is the price drop in the Land Cruiser is not reflective in the potential price drop in the 4runner. It's ridiculous that the pricing is so close compared to the historical price and differences.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
Some notes after watching this video last night.
  • The numbers in the slide do not include deliver fee.
  • He has the wrong number for the Limited trim. He used the 2wd base price instead of the 4wd.
Overall I'm feeling fairly optimistic on the prices here due to the Land Cruiser pushing so low. I agree the won't increase much if any. If the Off-Road trim does increase like he is suggesting it will just mean more base features included. In the end, I think the included amenities vs price will be the big differentiator with the Land Cruiser.

Last edited:

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You have the TRD pro more expensive than the Trailhunter? Why? I would have expected the Trailhunter to be 5k more expensive than the TRD pro. I mean that snorkel has to cost something? :ROFLMAO: But seriously, what does the TRD pro have that the Trailhunter doesn't have?
And I agree that we are probably in the 60k for the TRD pro. The question for me is if there are some add ons you need to buy extra like a moon roof, rock rails, powerlift gate, light bar and such or if this is already included.
True