Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado,
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
This will be built by Volkswagen right? Looks a bit more fancy/Range Rover than I would have expected. Really hope Ford releases an EV Bronco 2 door at some point.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I like it ! cantwait to see the specs
You may have to wait 3 years. Hey I just realized that's just like the CT. We have all been waiting over 3 years for actual production specs. :p

S.H.Peterson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently Dodge Truck owner
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
I'm patient..got lots of patience..

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
They did a good job of blending futuristic ques with the style signature of the original International Scout. I think many who were familiar would realize it's a 'Scout' without even having to be told what it is. The renderings are looking like it's a good idea.

Ironically the last person I knew who ever owned an original legacy International Scout, was someone who worked in the early 80's, very close to where the Tesla Gigafactory is now, in the round building that is now the Austin-Bergstrom Airport Hilton hotel.

I think he had a 76 Scout II if memory serves correctly. As I also recall, he was having a lot of problems with it and eventually sold it, but that was a long time ago.

Besides the future makeover, Volkswagen is of course a different company than International Harvester was. Doesn't look like they're having any versions with the fold-down windshield either (who knows), but that's probably not a major priority of the model reintroduction.

- ÆCIII
Sponsored