First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
I knew he'd get it first.

Also how do we know 90%? If you're going off the lines. Could that not be 82% lol can't be sure
Guestimating but there's 10 hash marks where it says 265 mi....9 are lit...soooo...should be about 300 miles.

Keep in mind they could be testing out a dual motor standard range. I was told tri motor packs are ready for prime time...dual motor packs are not. I wouldnt be surprised if they needed to test these dual packs out for several months before they sell them.

I do believe they will have a long range packs in the tri-motor. But possibly two range packs for tri-motor to help with affordability. We will know TMR!

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Guestimating but there's 10 hash marks where it says 265 mi....9 are lit...soooo...should be about 300 miles.

Keep in mind they could be testing out a dual motor standard range. I was told tri motor packs are ready for prime time...dual motor packs are not. I wouldnt be surprised if they needed to test these dual packs out for several months before they sell them.

I do believe they will have a long range packs in the tri-motor. But possibly two range packs for tri-motor to help with affordability. We will know TMR!
We just don't know when they un-highlight the dashes.

If you're at 99% would all lines be lit? What about 94?

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I have an almost 9 yo Model S (S85D) and battery degradation is at about 8.5%.

My 10 year old Model S has lost a total of 4%.
265 rated range originally
255 estimated range at 100% now
*Only 65,000 miles 🤷🏽

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag

CHC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Model X
Country flag
This
This is almost certainly tri, evidenced by the white interior trim.

optimusprem

First Name
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Dual Motor AWD
Country flag
I don't think they can force white interior onto ppl, should be an option. People with kids would not chose white I'm thinking. White does look nice for press vehicles though.
That's true but it's hard to say whether this is a test vehicle or Marqee's delivery. Although based on the other Autofocus videos they usually get press vehicles except for when he showed his Model S. I would imagine for him to show off beast mode they would send him a tri-motor.

Regenshire

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 RWD LR, Model Y Perf, CyberTruck AWD Order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I am going to assume this is a beast mode version with the premium tires. Assuming the same battery size across Dual Motor and Performance Beast Mode versions (which I personally believe is the case based on all evidence), it wouldn't be shocking for the performance version to have around 300 mile range.

There is a little pixel on that 10th bar, which could mean a 291 mi range for that version with that equipment, which would mean the dual motor with normal tires is likely in the lower 300 mile range, probably around 320ish would be my guess.

Which is inline with the Dual Motor announcement specs which were 300+ miles.

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Would definitely be cool if he was getting his truck delivered tmr..i would want him to get his truck first so he can give us an early indepth review and comparison vs his rivian.
Sponsored