Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
That ford and Rivian ceo should probably rent a bomb shelter together and get in it tonight because the CT event is 24 hours away and it’s going to drop hard. Any sales they hoped to have or continue to have on their trucks are about to get crushed. Those “real truck” and “CT is in a different market” are not going to age well.

Anses

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan frontier
Occupation
Fiber Optic Contractor
Country flag
Not unless there were two battery packs for affordability:

Tri-Motor - standard range 300mi $83,990
Tri-Motor - Beast Mode 500 mi - $93,990

Dual standard 300mi - $67,990
Dual Long range 500 mi - $77,990

Could be much less if they are willing to accept single digit net profit margins on the truck.

Will know TMR!

That would be great. Not pricing wise but to have the option at least.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Many are assuming release candidates have largest battery packs, but why? For most testing (except range) a largest pack isn't needed at all. Some assume that MKBHD would only be given a 'Beast Mode' Cybertruck to test, but that's speculation too. We still don't know what battery packs or range options will be offered until tomorrow.

The most useful information I got out of this thread is how the battery percentage display bars work.

However, I hope what's shown in this Cybertruck display is the lower end of maybe two or three range options. This one that MKBHD showed us would be about 295 miles at 100%. I'm hoping that's a shorter range option.

We'll know soon enough.

- ÆCIII

CHC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Model X
Country flag
That ford and Rivian ceo should probably rent a bomb shelter together and get in it tonight because the CT event is 24 hours away and it’s going to drop hard. Any sales they hoped to have or continue to have on their trucks are about to get crushed. Those “real truck” and “CT is in a different market” are not going to age well.
Delusional

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
yes, all the showroom trucks are dual motors with white trim

i'm just pointing out that people incorrectly confuse these showroom unit configurations (or the delivery/founders configuations) with what us plebians will be able to option/order

that said, I've always said from the start: that while the retail tri motors are the only ones currently planned to give available white interiors, that is obviously a constraint that can still change based only on an internal marketing decision (unlike, say, a last minute addition of a midgate) fee
I'd go for wh
EDIT...

This is a screen grab from a previous look at the display. Looks like it either does half bars or smaller increments.

screenEnhancediff-vid2.jpg
Whelp there goes my theory.
Never saw that B4