Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Munro has a new video up today that is an interview with Malcolm Bricklin regarding a new Bricklin 3EV.

Kind of a curious intro to yet another 3 wheel EV that it looks like Munro is starting to work with. The 2 others that I know about being the Arcimoto and the Nobe.

Its interesting to see these vehicles come into play. And I it seems like more and more vehicles are trying to do the 3 wheel approach. I've yet to see a 3 wheel vehicle really take off here in the USA.

Personally, I would not get the Arcimoto because I live in the North West where it is basically always wet and often colder than I'd want to drive around in with a vehicle that has no insulation around the cockpit. This new Bricklin looks cool enough (and even has fancy vertical opening doors) but based on how this Bricklin character talks, I'd like to see this car out in the marketplace before I would be remotely interested.

Out of the 3 that Munro is working with, the Nobe is the one that gives me the most joy. I really like that it intends to be able to drive off-road (probably not over rocks etc but they say it can go off-road). I really like the styling. And it looks like it would be about the right size. There are multiple members of my family that think the CT is too big and they don't like the look. But something like the Nobe would be wonderful. There is a 17-year-old in our house that could really use a vehicle right about now. Nobe would be a wonderful choice there.

But anyway, I am crossing my fingers that the 3 wheel vehicles take off. None of these seem to be trying to get FSD type functionality so I think that they will need to either get a partnership for FSD at some point or be relegated to being a play vehicle. But in the short to medium time frame, they do make for interesting vehicles that I hope will succeed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I would happily have an Arcimoto in the NW. it's not like it's often frosty ^-^

-Crissa
I fully admit to being a little wimpy on that front. I tend to get chilled easily and get the sneezes if I get the least bit chilled. But that is just me. The Arcimoto does look fun to drive though. I would just tend to rent one for fun instead of buying one.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The Arcimoto keeps you out of the wind and rain, that's all you really need. Just don't take off your gloves ^-^

-Crissa
Sponsored