5.5 Foot vs 6.5 Foot Bed

"Would you rather have a 5.5 or 6.5 foot bed if the 5.5 foot version shortens the Cybertruck by 12"?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Daweism

Daweism

First Name
Dawei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Raptor (Supercab)
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
They may both be valid functions but work trucks are the #1 selling vehicle in America.

I bet Tesla goes with work truck.

And no offense but if you want a good baja truck I’m not sure why you are considering the CyberTruck.
Listen here you Cybertrucker, because the cybertruck is amazing, that's why.
Sponsored

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
I vote for 8 foot.

Plywood, drywall, everything from Home Depot, etc is usually sold in 8 foot sheets.

Standard size work truck bed is 8 feet.
Isn't there a latch that comes up on the tailgate that allows for 8 ft sheets while it is open?

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
How do you guys feel about a 5.5 foot bed trim option vs the current 6.5 foot bed?

It would effectively make the Cybertruck a whole foot shorter.

For reference all Ford Raptors (Supercab and Crewcab) only come with the 5.5 foot bed option.

After seeing the picture of your Raptor I decided to do some research on Youtube on Raptors and It was enlightening. I came across a few entertaining channels including one called Autovlog. The comments on some of the videos were funny such as 1 guy commenting on the exhaust sound of the 2nd gen sounding like a leaf blower

OP
OP
Daweism

Daweism

First Name
Dawei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Raptor (Supercab)
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
After seeing the picture of your Raptor I decided to do some research on Youtube on Raptors and It was enlightening. I came across a few entertaining channels including one called Autovlog. The comments on some of the videos were funny such as 1 guy commenting on the exhaust sound of the 2nd gen sounding like a leaf blower
Ah yes, Gen 1 and Gen 2 guys hate each other more than other brands of trucks on the forums / FB groups.