Reaction score
Website
www.schwaigerdesign.com
Vehicles
2023 MX, 2017 MS, 2018 M3, Slvdo 2500HD,CT Tri res
Occupation
Artistic metal
Country flag
Yeah, that looks like something I do not want to deal with. It would make quickly backing up a trailer less than fun... not that I have tried, but I would probably avoid a 5th wheel if I had to use that.

I assume that if the CyberTruck is popula, people will make 5th wheels that match the CyberTruck, not just in looks, but also it work with its bed.
I agree. I also wouldn't want yet another piece to deal with at home and or around campgrounds.
I'm pretty sure all will be figured out by the time the CT rolls off the line
Sponsored

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
Yeah, that looks like something I do not want to deal with. It would make quickly backing up a trailer less than fun... not that I have tried, but I would probably avoid a 5th wheel if I had to use that.

I assume that if the CyberTruck is popula, people will make 5th wheels that match the CyberTruck, not just in looks, but also it work with its bed.
I watched the videos and from what I gathered one of the points of the SafetyHitch is that it responds to the turn signal and allows you to control the swing of the trailer fwd or backing, whereas before you were limited to just the pivot of the 5the wheel plate. You will be amazed at what it can do.
The system apparently is designed to convert any truck or SUV into a vehicle that can pull Gooseneck Trailers, 5th Wheel RVs, Travel Trailers & Bumper Pull Trailers.

I used to live in a 32' 5th wheel, and I would have loved to have had one, it would have saved a few headaches. It's quicker to drop or pick-up the trailer and you can maneuver a lot easier, and having an extra axle with its own brakes help control the load a lot safer. It's not always what you can pull but what you can stop safely.

I think I see another chapter opening up on my bucket list travel channel.

Last edited:

AnthonySteiner

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Sr. Project Engineer
Country flag
Does anyone know if the CyberTruck will come with a connection for a 5th wheel? I have in my current Ford F350 a Reese Elite slider on rails. This connects directly to the frame of the truck at 4 points that lock in by turning 4 levers, one per point. Will the CyberTruck have an option like this? I have a 5th wheel RV and will want to draw that with my CyberTruck.
Thanks
Sponsored