600+ Range For Cybertruck

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Just think of all the DUIs that will be avoided, especially with ticket avoidance mode in full operation!
There is something more valuable to society than drunk driver avoiding DUI tickets.

Avoiding all the death and injuries to innocent pedestrians and other car passengers.
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I read through these last few pages and got confused, not by the interesting discussion of potential and kinetic energy, heat, drag, etc., which are always interesting, but because I thought the thread started with a discussion of CT range and these last few pages weee all about the semi. I am still interested in prognostications on CT range...unless that is no longer of general interest.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I read through these last few pages and got confused, not by the interesting discussion of potential and kinetic energy, heat, drag, etc., which are always interesting, but because I thought the thread started with a discussion of CT range and these last few pages weee all about the semi. I am still interested in prognostications on CT range...unless that is no longer of general interest.
Oh, CT range is of extreme interest still. But with all the uncertainty around new batteries, new design updates, etc any discussion is so speculative that I think the discussion petered out. Just wait till we get some new details from Tesla. This topic will surely rise again.

rhinone

First Name
gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Anyone interested in a challenge drive? I plan on buying a Tesla CT-3. I want to drive the Loneliest
HWY 50 Nevada. Start in St Louis MO to Great Basin National Park then onto HWY 50 NV to Carson City.

I would be interested in your input as to whether this is doable and safe? If you own a Tesla and can figure out whether you would take this drive are not I would be interested in your thoughts on how to do it.

Tesla Cybertruck 600+ Range For Cybertruck NEVADA HYW 50 LONELY HIGHWAY

rhinone

First Name
gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Well, it's been done the other way in a Model X.

He's got this trip from multiple angles, if you want more.

-Crissa
Pretty much what I expected thanks for the link. Question: My experience with a RV electrified camp sites is that you have to pay the full amount whether you spend the night are not? I know that sites around Monument Valley can cost &85/night. Do you know if they give you a break if your driving an EV?