Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Just use some duct tape

Where are all the, it's an easy fix people that were bashing mkbhd for pointing out the door thing?

Ri22

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 CT
Occupation
Cinematographer
Country flag
You mean they're not stopping production entirely because of the pedal grip? 🤣🤣🤣

This is actually interesting, because if they really are halting shipments, we can maybe guage how many they're actually creating per day now.
Most likely these were in some stage of production and they finished them out. One thing I never caught in all the videos is the total time it takes to produce the unit when the parts are binned. Probably a few days definitely not hours. They may continue to use up existing parts, since they are still paying staff

HyperReality

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CB650f
Country flag
Most likely these were in some stage of production and they finished them out. One thing I never caught in all the videos is the total time it takes to produce the unit when the parts are binned. Probably a few days definitely not hours. They may continue to use up existing parts, since they are still paying staff
😂 I haven't seen any proof the factory is completely shut down CT prod. Only that deliveries have halted. There's a difference...

tingmo13

First Name
tashi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model Y
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
what make few humans spew venoms just looking at a picture? Envy, hatred or simply Grapes are Sour!

TwiztOG43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
Wonder if these trucks are already assigned or not. Seems like there hasn’t been any VINs assigned since the hold.

pricedm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y LR. Volvo XC70 T6 retired 9/23
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Maybe all the logistics staff were fired 4/15?

Ah but for a little more glue or deeper ridges on the pedal cover (best part is no part?) there sits my Cybertruck...

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I remember it being posted that VINs were assigned at production, as they rolled down the line. Does anyone know, or can confirm, when the VINs are actually assigned to the buyer?

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag
I remember it being posted that VINs were assigned at production, as they rolled down the line. Does anyone know, or can confirm, when the VINs are actually assigned to the buyer?
Here is how they are assigned. There is a guy who decides and chooses….he says “I’ll choose that one”. Wait I have video…

Tesla Cybertruck ~915 Cybertrucks spotted at Giga Texas today 4/16/24 due to delivery hold (for accelerator pedal issue) 1713321527814-j5