A greeting that truly stands out...

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I want to ask Elon for something special: A way in which a CT owner can uniquely greet another CT owner on the street, virtually; but visible for all to see.

I want to be able to send a hologram of a smile emoji, from my CT hood to the hood of a passing CT. The greeting would appear to be "thrown" from one hood to the other. The hologram, a 6" yellow and black sphere, would appear on my hood, slowly spinning as it's drawn, then disappearing on this hood, as it appears on their's, spinning slowly. And, finally, shrinking away to nothing on their hood. Could have a "bing" or "poof" small explosive end. This process will take approximately 6 seconds.

Maybe later, you could throw a birthday cake, a shamrock, or a favorite college colors/letters... and, this could apply to all Teslas if it works well. peace
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
A what?

-Crissa
A hologram, tossed via Tesla network or whatever... in the middle of the hood, spinning smiling emoji, in color. If no color, use gray scale. But, I want Jeep owners to drool. They have always had this "club" thing going... I want to shatter that, day one.

Later, it could be a birthday cake, and valentines heart, a Tesla logo, a shamrock, etc, etc, etc. Too, it could go to other Teslas too, maybe. All it would take is a small upward pointing camera in the center of the hood closer to the windshield. Maybe after the hologram ends, the camera rotates down to protect itself. peace

Tesla Cybertruck A greeting that truly stands out... Hologram02

Last edited:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I want to ask Elon for something special, that is a way that a CT owner can greet another CT owner on the street, virtually, but visible for all to see, and let every one of them drool.

A hologram of a smile emoji, that can be thrown to the hood of their CT? ... 6" diameter, flat, yellow and black, spinning 1 rotation in 20 seconds. Duration 20 seconds. How cool.

Maybe later, you could throw a birthday cake, or a shamrock, or a favorite college colors/letters... and, this could apply to all Teslas if it works well. peace
A what?

-Crissa
I think OP is talking about having a holograpm out on the hood that could be used to display emoji etc while driving. Might be better as a volumetric display but that isn't really ready for prime time yet. It's an interesting idea though. And would make for a cool hood ornament. Especially if you could program it to be a variety of images that change based on your desired input.

Here is an article.

And it includes this video:

OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I think OP is talking about having a holograpm out on the hood that could be used to display emoji etc while driving. Might be better as a volumetric display but that isn't really ready for prime time yet. It's an interesting idea though. And would make for a cool hood ornament. Especially if you could program it to be a variety of images that change based on your desired input.

Here is an article.

And it includes this video:
I like it... I'm not stuck on hologram, simply want something somewhat simple, but highly effective to say "hi" from CT to CT, and maybe eventually Tesla to Tesla... letting other manufacturers drool. Tesla, setting the bar. peace

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I like it... I'm not stuck on hologram, simply want something somewhat simple, but highly effective to say "hi" from CT to CT, and maybe eventually Tesla to Tesla... letting other manufacturers drool. Tesla, setting the bar. peace
Actually, instead of a hood ornament, if the display can project through the armor glass it might be better at the front of the dash or overhead the passengers. That way the device wouldn’t need to be attached to the outside of exoskeleton.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Totally unnecessary to project anything. Hold a mirror in front of a mirror it creates an infinity and this is what will happen every time 2 cybertrucks pass. Since CT is the future this will be an infinite future and in the infinite future telepathy is possible. Therefore you will just be able to telepathically communicate your acknowledgement and not have to project anything. Jeep owners will suspect this is occurring but never be able to confirm and that kind of conspiracy....

empiredown

Banned
Banned
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Carrera T, 20 MY LR AWD, 21 F-150
Occupation
Retired and Loving It...
Country flag
But who gets to project first and how will that be decided? I see some equities issues and triggering in the future...

Personally I look forward to seeing other like minded, fun, confident people driving these beasts. Going to be great to come across one in the wild and just know you’re sharing the road with a kindred spirit.

Ăź

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Can't you just wave?
That would require looking up to see who is driving by. LOL

with FSD no one will have any idea when other CTs go by.

OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Can't you just wave?
images.jpeg
You certainly can wave, but so can everyone else. The CyberTruck is one the most unique vehicles that will grace the roads and trails of this world. Why not have a greeting that truly stands out? This is the tech age, and the wave or bobblehead are both worn and tired. Let's wake things up, and begin a new trend!

You know, if this doesn't take, it may be a business idea for me to develop. It's truly a winning idea, but clearly not for all... and, that's cool. I just want to see something Roger Rabbit, in real life from my CyberTruck. haha

TruckDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-motor
Country flag
Another thing I envisioned was a drone that could be deployed from the frunk area that flies ahead looking for cops, etc. It would have to self-regulate past power lines, bridges, etc. Not very feasible, but 10 years away.

OP
OP

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Another thing I envisioned was a drone that could be deployed from the frunk area that flies ahead looking for cops, etc. It would have to self-regulate past power lines, bridges, etc. Not very feasible, but 10 years away.
Absolutely, Audi may have utilized drones in their futuristic vehicle, that displayed drone that would take flight and light the trail for the approaching vehicle. Great to see, and truly could open the dark night in ways yet seen. Beautiful.
Sponsored