Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
This may be hard to believe, but this is me waiting for Cybertruck. I'm told I've done so much, for so long, with so little, that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing. Please help. Won't someone with a reservation of 1000 or less flip me their reservation?

Tesla Cybertruck Actual picture of me waiting for Cybertruck Me in my picku
Sponsored

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
This may be hard to believe, but this is me waiting for Cybertruck. I'm told I've done so much, for so long, with so little, that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing. Please help. Won't someone with a reservation of 1000 or less flip me their reservation?

Me in my pickup.jpg
Looks like you need vitamins more than new truck.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag

Me in my pickup.jpg
I like that big smile and “future is so bright gotta wear shades” attitude. You could package that patience and positive attitude as a weight loss program. Just charge folks $100 to register and tell them you will be in touch in a month or so. Of course not everyone would want to get that fit:

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Actual picture of me waiting for Cybertruck Screenshot_20210517-065207_Samsung Internet

This clock helps me tell when my truck will finally come.