Advance release C2 Cybertruck: Due to the obvious popularity of the dual motor edition, should Tesla early release ten per month?

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
Of course! It's become clear some of us can't wait to get our hands on our new Cybertruck, so to be fair, we'll just start with... ME!
I'll wait my turn in line like everybody else. I "bought" on 25 November 2019 and it seems my 'spot' is in March 2023 regardless. Thought it might be somewhat sooner, but as long as Elon has all the production kinks worked out before mine rolls off I'll be happy. You know there are going to be some starting out as there are with virtually any new production.
Sponsored

Cybercarlson

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy K1500 decades ago, M3, MY, New Beetle
Country flag
What about ordering several (even of different types) with time delay in between.

You will get one early, when ever this will be, of which kind is up to the production lottery/gods, and can test it.
After a while you will get another (different type) and have the opportunity to sell/trade in the first one recieved.
Or just keep both.

After another while you will get a third (forth,fith,......) which has all the theething issues of the frist batch resolved comes with more options, factory add ons.
Now it is time to get rid of the first one, or put it on robonetwork?

Incorporate the possibility for a price hike in FSD and possible Robotaxi......
The only drawback is your huge deposit....... 100$ fully refundable.

This might explain at least a part of the huge preorder count. ?

OP
OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
What about ordering several (even of different types) with time delay in between.

You will get one early, when ever this will be, of which kind is up to the production lottery/gods, and can test it.
After a while you will get another (different type) and have the opportunity to sell/trade in the first one recieved.
Or just keep both.

After another while you will get a third (forth,fith,......) which has all the theething issues of the frist batch resolved comes with more options, factory add ons.
Now it is time to get rid of the first one, or put it on robonetwork?

Incorporate the possibility for a price hike in FSD and possible Robotaxi......
The only drawback is your huge deposit....... 100$ fully refundable.

This might explain at least a part of the huge preorder count. ?
Damn, Cybercarlson, you thought this out a lot better than I did
Sponsored