luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If you look closely you can see the line where it opens so that you have quik access. ?
I only ever killed one deer from riding down the road, and then shooting it.
All four of us were students at Auburn, and came out of the woods before dark because Auburn had a home Basketball game that night. (That sorta sums up how good a student I was.)
So we were crunch down this dirt road with 5 minutes of light left. And this deer had to have alzheimer's before it was named Alzheimer's. It jumped off the high clay bank on the left side of the road fifty feet in front of the car, Saw the car and started to trot....
All fourof us poured out of the car. The trunk was opened...this was back when you had to use a friggin key. It seemed like forever. We all got out guns out and were lined up across the car trying to lock in on that deer. I used to watch tv through my scope from the end of the hall in my apartment so I could get used to it. Well that gave me the advantage. I found it. it was waay long away. The furthest I have shot a deer by over a 100 yds. We all stepped it off and no one had it under 250 yds. I generally don't shoot unless I am real sure it will die right there. So just as I squeeze off a round the damn thing started to jump over the barbed wire fence. It fell on the fence, and flipped backwards onto its back and did not move. It's "rack" driven into the ground, and its legs splayed open. One guy saw it happen through his scope. the other two were looking up from their scopes still trying to lock it in...
I already had a nickname because of how I never took a sketchy shot so we never had to go look for a deer I shot, and with a 7mm mag you sort of nail em to the ground if you hit em where you should.
SO no! lol. I really ain't aquick accessguy with a rifle.
On another thread I did ask Big Ee to make the seat locker a lockable gun box for um your computer and phone...I mean the seat storage for your notepad and phone....

Last edited:

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
You definitely want Bollinger.
I really don't, both because of price tag and lack of a proven track record. I'm really looking forward to my CT, hopefully my fleet of them for my business.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Function over form all the way here for Alaska. A real winter package is needed ! -50 F is a thing !
So Californian resident, Next thing you will tell us the world is flat.

Agree, function over form.
Sponsored