txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, BMW, Ford
Country flag
Seems even those of us that did get trucks weeks ago are all getting the $2500 credit likely to just simplify the entire PowerShare install/order process. Great for those of us that already have everything needed I guess with Tesla Solar/PWs/UWC I'd say for now (just waiting on software to enable).

BUT, it states that it's $2500 to use in the Tesla shop to purchase PowerShare equipment? Or perhaps we can purchase anything, we'll see. I could use a 2nd UWC actually and some other accessories if they are ever in stock again one day.

Tesla Cybertruck All Foundation Series owners will receive $2,500 voucher for Tesla Shop (to purchase Powershare Home Backup Equipment or other products) Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 7.34.58 PM

sharpgator

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, M3
Country flag
Seems even those of us that did get trucks weeks ago are all getting the $2500 credit likely to just simplify the entire PowerShare install/order process. Great for those of us that already have everything needed I guess with Tesla Solar/PWs/UWC I'd say for now (just waiting on software to enable).

BUT, it states that it's $2500 to use in the Tesla shop to purchase PowerShare equipment? Or perhaps we can purchase anything, we'll see. I could use a 2nd UWC actually and some other accessories if they are ever in stock again one day.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 7.34.58 PM.png
When did you take delivery?

bpadres

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model S Plaid, Porsche Cayenne 2024
Occupation
Cyber Security
Country flag
I just got the same email, I also don't need anything as I already have a Tesla Gateway, Powerwalls, and Universal Power Connector. I took delivery on May 15h.

Coagulation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Nice! Good news for FS buyers who didn’t want or qualify for home backup.

20 feet away from main panel though??? That’s so close. That alone is going to disqualify a lot of people I think.

Can anyone who get PowerShare confirm their panel was 20 feet away from the truck or less?

AlmostHuman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Human
Country flag
Just got the same email. This is rad as I already had solar, Powerwalls, and Gen 3 Wall Connectors. Will stop spending my own money on accessories! :)

sharpgator

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, M3
Country flag
My email arrived while I was reading this thread. I already have a case underway with Qmerit