Reaction score
Website
swarren.me
Vehicles
2004.5 Kia Spectra, 2014 Kia Soul
Occupation
Logistical Associate
Country flag
Anyone else here from Arkansas? I've got the Tri-CT ordered and live in C-Ville. I'm currently working with the Chamber of Commerce and Cities Economic Developer on bringing the latest V3(hopefully V4) Supercharger plus a Tesla Service Center.

It's a tall order, we know, but with Walmart, Tyson, Hanes having warehouses in town, we are playing the Tesla Semi card.
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Anyone else here from Arkansas? I've got the Tri-CT ordered and live in C-Ville. I'm currently working with the Chamber of Commerce and Cities Economic Developer on bringing the latest V3(hopefully V4) Supercharger plus a Tesla Service Center.

It's a tall order, we know, but with Walmart, Tyson, Hanes having warehouses in town, we are playing the Tesla Semi card.
I hope it works out for you, and Tesla comes to town. My mom lives in Van Buren and I've been scouting out taking my Cybertruck back there to see the 2024 solar eclipse. It looks like your town is going to have 3 1/2 minutes of totality. It could get kinda crazy, enjoy.

Last edited:

LisaLisa

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck res Tesla MS Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
Country flag

I'm in Conway and have ordered the Trimotor as well. I've been watching the rollout of the supercharger network. We'd benefit with having one on I-40 in Central Arkansas as well for those crossing the state East to West and vice versa. The one south of Little Rock in Benton is out of the way for those travelers.

Derekray

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F450 Platinum
Country flag
I'm in Conway and have ordered the Trimotor as well. I've been watching the rollout of the supercharger network. We'd benefit with having one on I-40 in Central Arkansas as well for those crossing the state East to West and vice versa. The one south of Little Rock in Benton is out of the way for those travelers.
Conway huh? Well that makes 2 of us

LisaLisa

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck res Tesla MS Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
Country flag

I see they installed a Supercharger in Ozark just west of you. Wouldn’t be surprised if they plan to build Mega chargers for the Tesla Semi there. Easy on/off access and lots of flat open land north of I-40

Muskwatcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado 1500 LTZ Crewcab, Toyota Avalon
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Cabot here with Tri-Motor.
I have a coworker who is the 2nd owner of a 2012 MS and also has a reservation for the CT. He told me that the only time his car has been in the shop was when someone hit his car in the parking lot. Not going to be an issue with the CT. ?

I agree that we need more superchargers, but i think that will change soon since the CT is coming and there are more truck owners in this part of the country than on the coasts.