Anyone have details on how to see Nov 21 reveal?

SalisburySam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD EAP/FSD, 2012 Nissan LEAF SL, 1964 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
Country flag
Will this be webcast? Anything announced for those in far away time zones?
Sponsored

amplificus

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 LX470, 2005 STi, 2016 4Runner, 1968 Porsche 912
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Not sure about if you are not in the area, but I am planning on getting as close as possible and maybe youtube livestream? i wonder if there are any parking garages nearby with an elevated view...

Roadway Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
The previous reveals were all live streamed tho I don't remember how far in advance that was announced.

I would be shocked if Tesla's first foray into trucks were not broadcast to the world and beyond. Musk is going to want to steal everyone's attention during the LA show.

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
The previous reveals were all live streamed tho I don't remember how far in advance that was announced.

I would be shocked if Tesla's first foray into trucks were not broadcast to the world and beyond. Musk is going to want to steal everyone's attention during the LA show.
I haven't seen live stream info posted yet either but I'm sure it will be. Like you say Musk didn't schedule the reveal during the LA Show week out of coincidence.

Holmern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I haven't seen live stream info posted yet either but I'm sure it will be. Like you say Musk didn't schedule the reveal during the LA Show week out of coincidence.
I'm sure they will post a link to the live stream before it starts.