Anyone try an AAWireless device with the Cybertruck or any vehicle really?

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Do tesla vehicles have android auto at all? If they do, I'm not aware of it. If they don't, such a device would have no effect (I have one in my jeep, it sucks)

OP
OP

Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
If it's not good at getting android auto on a vehicle without it that is good to know but they do imply it can work.

Does AAWireless work on Tesla?

Your Tesla needs to support hardware accelerated video for this app to work. All Teslas supporting Netflix/YouTube/Disney+ should be able to use this app.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If it's not good at getting android auto on a vehicle without it that is good to know but they do imply it can work.

Your Tesla needs to support hardware accelerated video for this app to work. All Teslas supporting Netflix/YouTube/Disney+ should be able to use this app.
maybe they have a way of making it work through the browser or something.

OP
OP

Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
What issues does it have with your Jeep?

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What issues does it have with your Jeep?
No matter what I do, it eventually stops connecting until I do a full factory reset and re-pair it to my car and phone from scratch, and set all of the settings back to how I had them.

Sometimes it's good for a week, sometimes 6. but eventually it stops working.

Puhiniho

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag

I looked at the website and I can't find this FAQ on there website. I'm curious if they removed it.

But if you're adventurous, just order on Amazon and tell us if it work, as it has a free return policy. I'm intrigued...

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
I looked at the website and I can't find this FAQ on there website. I'm curious if they removed it.

But if you're adventurous, just order on Amazon and tell us if it work, as it has a free return policy. I'm intrigued...
If it could get AA to work that would be a huge plus

OP
OP

Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
If it could get AA to work that would be a huge plus
In addition to right to repair, I guess we need right to use our electronics that we purchased. Whether it's Google forcing you to pay to see video that the security cameras you purchased, paid to install and pay to have internet connectivity to or Tesla, Rivian and others blocking features and devices to control your data.

Maybe one of those companies will make a heads up, display you can strap to the steering wheel column and show you information that should be there and allow Android Auto and other applications that work better and are more useful.
Sponsored