Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Super helpful!! Just called because i got VIN assigned over a week ago and no update since. Tesla Rep told me truck was scheduled to arrive at dealer Friday and I would be prompted to schedule appointment tomorrow!! CAN'T WAIT!! Thanks!!
How funny a million people must have called and selected Cybertruck it’s just an automated message when prompted to ask for a customer service I entered my res number but they ended up just disconnecting me
Sponsored

Last edited:

batlag

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
So what y’all are saying is, if I haven’t received my VIN yet (Feb 6 order), there’s absolutely no chance of seeing my truck in April.

DVCyber

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation CyberTruck Cyberbeast
Country flag
I call 1-888-51-TESLA, Press 1 for Vehicles, then 1 for New Car Delivery, when prompted, Say “Cybertruck delivery”, then press 2 to opt to speak to an advisor, enter zip code, and viola!

I call everyday, and I always speak to different advisor who give me different answers… but some actually give you a tentative date that’s listed in the system. The reason they don’t like to give that out is: it changes drastically.
OMG!!!! Thank you!!!
I just called and the rep said my truck is at the store and it’s going through the delivery prep. He tried to get the delivery appointment made but said there is a local hold he can’t override.
Informed me that everything on my side of the Tesla app is good. The rep did put a notice on my account for the local store to contact me ASAP for delivery appointment confirmation.

I am pumped!

Guylouis

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F.S. CyberBeast, XP, YP, 3P
Country flag
So what y’all are saying is, if I haven’t received my VIN yet (Feb 6 order), there’s absolutely no chance of seeing my truck in April.
My buddy in New York ordered a dual motor and his delivery team assured him he will be taking delivery end of April. He still has not received a VIN.

my Dad received his VIN and took delivery a week later.

so definitely still a chance you take delivery in April if that’s what your original ETA was

batlag

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
My buddy in New York ordered a dual motor and his delivery team assured him he will be taking delivery end of April. He still has not received a VIN.

my Dad received his VIN and took delivery a week later.

so definitely still a chance you take delivery in April if that’s what your original ETA was
Thanks for the good news! Austin deliver, so hopefully that helps too. I'm hoping for it in time for my son's birthday April 17, and mine April 20, but not holding my breath! Interested that your friend was told ANYTHING on the phone, given he doesn't have a VIN yet. I've called a handful of times and always told that no-one knows anything.

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Tesla CT AWD FS
Country flag
They had no details for me. No window. Even with my son story of already selling my other Tesla MSLR.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Likely a mix of the end of quarter push running things ragged and hopefully Tesla working on more quality control to reduce the wiring harness and other major issues people have experienced.

CyberDwigs

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck AWD Foundation, M3 Dual Motor
Country flag
A little late here, but got my email and placed my order for the AWD CT Feb 9, still no VIN assignment (Feb-April delivery window). Here in Utah our dealer has tons of them on the lot constantly leaving and being restocked. Excited to see mine come up.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Cybertruck.vin shows very few scheduled. Must be that temporary hold, that somebody mentioned, is in effect.
i was on a cross country trip home with my truck, i am going through the backlog of posts now...

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
How are you guys getting the estimated delivery dates? Just contacting the center where it gets dropped off? Got vin on 3/26 and when asked Tesla customer service via text about arrival window on 4/1 they said they said they had no firm ETA
delivered yet ?
Sponsored