packman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck on order. F150
Occupation
therapist
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Are these positions still valid? FB9E0136-A4BC-4C8B-99A7-7B81A31FC99C
Sponsored

OP
OP

packman

First Name
packman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
therapist
Country flag
Thank you.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It's an estimate. It cannot know what will be fulfilled first, how exactly many orders were made. And the calculation doesn't deal with regionality at all, as Tesla has stated reservations outside North America will have to wait, if ever.

Then basic overall order is about right, though.

-Crissa

Last edited:
OP
OP

packman

First Name
packman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
therapist
Country flag
Thatā€™s what I was hoping for. Thank you Crissa.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
About the most interesting bit of information is that you are RN #290,000. Assuming you are in the US, that means youā€™ll likely get an email to configure your truck a little before RN #295,000.

Good chance youā€™ll see it ~24 months after launch. (Give or take a few months)

OP
OP

packman

First Name
packman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
therapist
Country flag
Thank you Orge. Iā€™m in San Diego, 70 years old with some health issues. Iā€™ll go with the quad motor model no matter the cost. Iā€™m buying it with my adult son paying half so that makes it easier. I just hope we can take delivery while I can still drive.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
About the most interesting bit of information is that you are RN #290,000. Assuming you are in the US, that means youā€™ll likely get an email to configure your truck a little before RN #295,000.

Good chance youā€™ll see it ~24 months after launch. (Give or take a few months)
I am 46,146.......wonder what date I can realistically look forward to

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I am 46,146.......wonder what date I can realistically look forward to
Me too!

If the estimate that 1:4 reservation is out-of-country, itā€™s likely those will be delivered later. I just eliminated 11,000 people in front of you in lineā€¦ Iā€™ll send you a bill for $1/ each Later.

How quickly can Tesla get from 0 trucks delivered to 35,000 trucks delivered? Maybe 6 months? We are 6 months into Texas production start and theyā€™ve only just hit 1000/ week. At that rate it would be 35 weeks or a little more than half a year. So maybe a year in!!

Previous ramps went a little quicker and they tend to accelerate over time. I think Austin has some supply chain issues which slowed it.

I certainly expected the Model Y would be further along now.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Me too!

If the estimate that 1:4 reservation is out-of-country, itā€™s likely those will be delivered later. I just eliminated 11,000 people in front of you in lineā€¦ Iā€™ll send you a bill for $1/ each Later.

How quickly can Tesla get from 0 trucks delivered to 35,000 trucks delivered? Maybe 6 months? We are 6 months into Texas production start and theyā€™ve only just hit 1000/ week. At that rate it would be 35 weeks or a little more than half a year. So maybe a year in!!

Previous ramps went a little quicker and they tend to accelerate over time. I think Austin has some supply chain issues which slowed it.

I certainly expected the Model Y would be further along now.
send it to Crissa's accounts payable account for expedited processing......šŸ˜‚

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The Model Y ramp is really harshing my optimism on the ramp. I was expecting theyā€™d be a lot further along by now. Cybertruck is likely to be a bit a an odd duck though, interesting to see how this goes.

They did design the Cybertruck right after the Model 3 production issues so Iā€™m hoping they really focused on production ramp speed with the design.
Sponsored