RandyS

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance, 2021 Model Y LR
Country flag
I don't see a thread about this, so here goes...

Elon tweeted yesterday that they will hold an open-house "GigaFest" grand opening party at the Austin factory on Thursday April 7. No word on whether there will be invitations, tickets, a website to sign up, etc. At the Berlin Gigafactory event, there were 5,000 attendees allowed, but that had some Covid limitations....At any rate, it could be the "world's biggest BBQ"...I say that calls for ZZ Top to make an appearance, right in their home state (and their tour schedule is wide open)!!!! Discuss!!!
Sponsored

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag

Elon tweeted yesterday that they will hold an open-house "GigaFest" grand opening party at the Austin factory on Thursday April 7. No word on whether there will be invitations, tickets, a website to sign up, etc. At the Berlin Gigafactory event, there were 5,000 attendees allowed, but that had some Covid limitations....At any rate, it could be the "world's biggest BBQ"...I say that calls for ZZ Top to make an appearance, right in their home state (and their tour schedule is wide open)!!!! Discuss!!!
Man, it’s been a crazy 41/2 months for my wife and I. We would love an invitation to BBQ. ZZ TOP ? Damn. That would complete the whole
Vibe!
Elon, please send us an invite.
For now, well, I’m thinking
TV dinners! ?

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag

Tesla Cybertruck Austin Gigafest Event on April 7 Golden ticket to Giga

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
As pointed out above, Dusty passed away (glad we got to see them from the 2nd row just a couple years ago!).

But maybe somebody like Toby Keith singing "How do you like me now?". :cool:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I’ve been unable to find out anything about tickets, reservations, etc. I reached out to my Tesla SA and they don’t know. Nothing on any of the forums. I would love a ride in the CT but even just a closeup look and maybe even be able to get inside would really make the trip worthwhile, and of course a factory tour. That said, I would NEVER walk away from Texas BBQ.

Ramojarocho

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 09 C300 4matic, 98 Chevy 1500
Occupation
Automotive Industry Muth Mirror Systems
Country flag

I just want to be there and see the Cybertruck in person, and of coarse eat some good BBQ ?

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Man, it’s been a crazy 41/2 months for my wife and I. We would love an invitation to BBQ. ZZ TOP ? Damn. That would complete the whole
Vibe!
Elon, please send us an invite.
For now, well, I’m thinking
TV dinners! ?

Sponsored