Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
What if my Cybertruck has an itch, can I scratch it?

Brushed car washes are the worst, because even if the brushes are soft all the dirt particles stuck on the brushes from the last wash aren't. Ixd rather drive a dirty truck than pay someone to scratch my truck whilst claiming to clean it.

I've perfected the $3 wash for when I'm not at home: $2 for a quick soapy spraydown of most of the dirt and then spray on foam. 5-10 minutes of hand washing with a microfibre car wash mit, and then $1 for rinsing followed by a quick drive down the highway to air dry off the water. Done. For a shiny drip free finish, wipe with leather. I always keep the gear in the car.

Dunno how that will change for the CT, but having it kneel down will help to clean the roof and windscreen.
I think the day my Cybertruck kneels down before me, all will be perfect in my life.
Sponsored

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Look out! That semi carrying a truckload of industrial strength Titanium scouring pads is heading right for my Cybertruck! It'll be somewhat mildly scuffed!

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I can't wait until we all have our CTs and there will be new threads called, "How to most effectively wash your CT" Then we can all stop theorizing about everything.

It will be nice when this forum changes from theories to sound, great advice. :) But for now, I do enjoy all the theories, concepts, and various funny replies. lol

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I can't wait until we all have our CTs and there will be new threads called, "How to most effectively wash your CT" Then we can all stop theorizing about everything.

It will be nice when this forum changes from theories to sound, great advice. :) But for now, I do enjoy all the theories, concepts, and various funny replies. lol
I'm looking forward to sixty years from now, exchanging advice on how to best preserve our Cybertrucks' finish: "I've had mine 59 years now, only washed with soap and water, looks like the day it drove itself home to me". My brain, of course, will be speaking from a flash drive where it was downloaded about forty years from now.

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
Do you people stay awake at night trying to think up new things to worry about? I'm sure it'll be fine.
There are a variety of finishes applied to stainless steel; usually we see a brushed appearance. Yes it scratches. But guess what? You could redo that finish. It isn't waxing, it would actually be putting the pattern back in the metal.

https://www.metalsupermarkets.com/stainless-steel-finishing-options/

DeLorean owners would have some interesting input on this question.
Sponsored