Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Drone stuff
Country flag
Is there some sort of sun shade for the roof? Self tinting glass? Glass looks gorgeous - I just see it getting hot in there. Perhaps I missed it.
Sponsored

ModelC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MX, 2023 M3 SR X 2, 2021 M3 LR
Country flag
I believe it comes with a neuralink chip that you connect via Bluetooth, and the images go straight to your retina!

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
It would be nice it it came with rubber floor mats to protect the carpet from mud and snow (like the plastic area under the screen). It was a while before the M3 had custom fitting floor matts which were very cheap and flimsy. It was much later when they came out with deeper floor mats to protect from snow and slush.

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Source? ;)

Seriously tho, doesn't the "emergency" escape mechanism need to be physical? A pushbutton requires power.

I assume the interior button will not activate when in motion, so that an unsecured load (or escaping prisoner) cannot obscure the driver's view.
The yellow button in the CT frunk looks the same as the emergency open button in the Model Y.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Are you talking about the inside? Have you seen the OUTSIDE???
Yes, *hard* corners everywhere. A overdone theme/scheme. it is over the top and looks child-designed. Suspect it will feel old quickly.

Tesla Cybertruck Best looks @ Cybertruck display menu controls / open frunk / dashboard-interior / glass roof d7Df9d

Tesla Cybertruck Best looks @ Cybertruck display menu controls / open frunk / dashboard-interior / glass roof dIncP0L
Tesla Cybertruck Best looks @ Cybertruck display menu controls / open frunk / dashboard-interior / glass roof VYMGVQa

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
Wouldn't it be the same as Car Wash mode for all other current Tesla's?

Car Wash Mode closes all windows, locks the charge port, and disables windshield wipers, Sentry Mode, walk-away door locking, and parking sensor chimes.
Dont forget the new update, where the carwash mode closes the cabin air pathway, so that your cabin air filter doesn't get stinky. By the way, if you've ever had to replace your cabin air filter due to that famous "elon Musk" , this is why..

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
Yes, *hard* corners everywhere. A overdone theme/scheme. it is over the top and looks child-designed. Suspect it will feel old quickly.
Yes, because highly stylized things get old quickly.. Like TeamFortress 2 for-instance?

vrpatel

First Name
Vishal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Model Y Performance
Country flag
Is there some sort of sun shade for the roof? Self tinting glass? Glass looks gorgeous - I just see it getting hot in there. Perhaps I missed it.
If its anything like the current lineup, they're typically ceramic tinted. I've never had any issues of the sun beating down in my MYP. Some folks buy an aftermarket shade to put in, but I've never had any issues. I would recommend getting a light ceramic tint for the windshield, though. THAT causes a ton of heat. I did a 70% tint on the windshield, can't even notice it's there as far as tint is concerned, but does WONDERS for the heat from the sun.

sstevens805

First Name
Shelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DM 2021 MY & '69 Cadillac Deville Convertible
Country flag

d7Df9dj.jpg

dIncP0L.jpg
VYMGVQa.jpg
It's a good thing I'm childish, don't think it will ever get old. 81k on my Y and acceleration still hasn't gotten old. Although buying tires is kind of getting old

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Folks have elsewhere pointed out the frunk’s interior open/close button

E999B7C9-12E6-4D19-8656-6FB51A204940.jpeg

That's just a light emergency release button. The button in in the center on the "floor" of the Frunk. Jeff's flight on November 20, 2023 shows a lady reaching in and pressing the button to close the Frunk.

*Thanks cvalue13

Last edited: