Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thanks, it is a 2007 with about 54K. We have ridden to 45 states and hope to get to the remaining 5 once the current quagmire is over.
The Goldwing and the BMW are both great for touring. I rode my Goldwing from Washington, D.C. to Alaska and on another trip, to Nova Scotia. I rode my BMW from Washington to Quebec, Labrador, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick on a 30-day, 6,000 mi. solo trip. Both were great trips.
Sponsored

jperkey

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Goldwing and the BMW are both great for touring. I rode my Goldwing from Washington, D.C. to Alaska and on another trip, to Nova Scotia. I rode my BMW from Washington to Quebec, Labrador, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick on a 30-day, 6,000 mi. solo trip. Both were great trips.
Wow, DC to Alaska. That must have been quite a trip. I am trying to hit all 50 states and am up to 45. I rented in Alaska and Hawaii but rode to all the others. When the West coast stops burning and the COVID is under control I hope to get the remaining 5.

Sputter

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wow, DC to Alaska. That must have been quite a trip. I am trying to hit all 50 states and am up to 45. I rented in Alaska and Hawaii but rode to all the others. When the West coast stops burning and the COVID is under control I hope to get the remaining 5.
Hope you get to make your ride to the last five. Yeah, Covid has been a bummer for us that like the open road, but an absolute tragedy for many Americans. But back to the CYBRTRK, I just hope the vault is long enough to fit my 1200GS. Then I'll have the best of both worlds.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Just realized that my new motorcycle will fit, but not with the tailgate up.