Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Introducing our Cybertruck 3D Configurator Visualization Tool!

This is a fun and helpful 3D tool we put together to help you preview the Cybertruck in any color wrap, camouflage or any texture/pattern you upload (just drag & drop your image).

It gives you a 3D view of any exterior and interior angle, raise and lower the suspension, open/close the vault cover, adjust window tint color, operate lights and preview an optional white interior. You can rotate, zoom and pan in the full 360 degree environment.

There's also an easter egg that Cybertruck designer Franz von Holzhausen would be proud of.

We included an option to save your build as an image, so be sure to share your Cybertruck build image here!

Cybertruck 3D Visualizer: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/cybertruck-configurator/

Tesla Cybertruck Build Your Cybertruck With Our 3D Configurator Visualization Tool 🎨 πŸ“ Cybertruck 3D Visualizer

VERSION UPDATES NOTES

v1.1 -- May 1, 2020
  • The visualizer now works properly in Firefox. Please clear cache if you previously tried in Firefox.
  • There is now a link to "Download Texture Sheet" so you can customize your graphics to drag & drop into the visualizer.
v1.2 -- May 1, 2020
  • Door handles now show when a drag-and-drop pattern is applied.
v1.3 -- May 4, 2020
  • Mobile version can now upload custom JPG/PNG as texture/wrap.
  • New Steering feature can turn front wheels.
v1.4 -- May 18, 2020
  • Added function to place stickers/decals/images on vehicle (can resize and rotate once placed on vehicle). Upload your own images to place on vehicle. [On Desktop version only]
  • New Augmented Reality function - view your customized Cybertruck in your real-world environment using your smartphone [On Mobile devices only]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Fun, Cant wait to be doing this on the Tesla site!

FloDog

First Name
Florin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Building Designer
Country flag
Introducing our Cybertruck 3D Configurator Visualization Tool!

This is a fun and helpful 3D tool we put together to help you preview the Cybertruck in any color wrap, camouflage or any texture/pattern you upload (just drag & drop your image).

It gives you a 3D view of any exterior and interior angle, raise and lower the suspension, open/close the vault cover, adjust window tint color, operate lights and preview an optional white interior. You can rotate, zoom and pan in the full 360 degree environment.

There's also an easter egg that Cybertruck designer Franz von Holzhausen would be proud of.

We included an option to save your build as an image, so be sure to share your Cybertruck build image here!

Cybertruck 3D Visualizer: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/cybertruck-configurator/

Cybertruck 3D Visualizer.png
Hey guys, well done on this visualiser, it is great!!

Any chance to add in the rear window?

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Hey guys, well done on this visualiser, it is great!!

Any chance to add in the rear window?
We thought this was a good enough v.1 to launch with, and if you guys find the configurator tool helpful and fun, we'll keep on improving and adding features to it. (y)

So post up your creations and let us know!

FloDog

First Name
Florin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Building Designer
Country flag
V.1 is amazing! keep up the great work and looking forward to the updates :)

DutchOven88

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ML350, RX350
Country flag
We thought this was a good enough v.1 to launch with, and if you guys find the configurator tool helpful and fun, we'll keep on improving and adding features to it. (y)

So post up your creations and let us know!
Yeah man-it’s a v1- it’s awesome. If you want to post feature requests that’s up to you

FloDog

First Name
Florin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Building Designer
Country flag
I think first thing i would look at is adding a wrap to advertise my business, i think it sits well :)

Suggestions:
a. Ability to turn the wheel, it looks better in photos :p
b. Able to open the tailgate
c. add vault strip lights
d. Add rear window (mentioned earlier)
e. maybe provide us a template for illustrator/photoshop so we can have the ability to design custom wraps that fits perfectly.

Great work guys!

Tesla Cybertruck Build Your Cybertruck With Our 3D Configurator Visualization Tool 🎨 πŸ“ cybertruck-design (3)

Storm-AUS

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Cube3 Z11
Occupation
Business Analyst
Country flag
I think first thing i would look at is adding a wrap to advertise my business, i think it sits well :)

Suggestions:
a. Ability to turn the wheel, it looks better in photos :p
b. Able to open the tailgate
c. add vault strip lights
d. Add rear window (mentioned earlier)
e. maybe provide us a template for illustrator/photoshop so we can have the ability to design custom wraps that fits perfectly.

Great work guys!

cybertruck-design (3).jpg
Definitely would love a Photoshop file to play with, from different angles. Great job btw FloDog.... looks amazing

FloDog

First Name
Florin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Building Designer
Country flag
Cool! I was doing the same, it was getting out of hand haha can play with this for ages :)