Will I be able to do snow plowing with a Cybertruck Frame? I live in Quebec, Canada

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I had a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 5.7L Hemi V8. It had amazing power and acceleration... At least I thought it did, until I just looked it up and it's 0-60 time is 6.7 seconds. What I thought was impressive is now embarrassing.
What’s even more funny is how much harder it had to work to get there. Going up a steep hill in the Cybertruck will feel like it’s on flat ground, no engine sounds or vibrations. Just the truck going as fast as you want it to go when you want it to. That feeling you get when you are pushing your ICE car to the limit and it almost feels like something is going to break? Just missing. Full throttle is just go.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I am appalled… put me down for $100… Appalled!
So 1 vote for John being the first one to total a Cybertruck… I thought you had a six digit reservation number, you planning on wrecking someone else’s?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Tesla-Cybertruck-bed.jpg

Just drop the tailgate and drive backwards
We know the Cybertruck is going to be able to tow. I'm assuming there will be a tow hitch on the back somewhere.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
How fast can the Cybertruck tri-motor accelerate from 0-60 while pushing through 3’ deep snow?

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
To expand on this approach, reverse scoop a load into the bed, transport to LA area and sell organic water to the desert area.
How about doing that move on a farm (still very organic). Do androids dream of electric sheep?
Mary had a little lamb...

Again today Tesla appears to be snubbed by President Biden talking about GM, Detroit and EVs.
I find this following EV analysis very good, but I admit I am not a financial analyst: SHOCKING Report Says Tesla Stock ALREADY Worth $3,000+ - YouTube

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Again today Tesla appears to be snubbed by President Biden talking about GM, Detroit and EVs.
Tesla Cybertruck Will I be able to do snow plowing with a Cybertruck Frame?  I live in Quebec, Canada 1637309269919

I just can’t get over the fact that it’s about 20 inches from the bottom of the truck to the driver’s feet. It’s like the President and the pea. Yet even with this giant pile of batteries underneath him, the truck can only go 350 miles.

Hey… how come you don’t just get your TeslaBot to shovel snow for you Instead of worrying over a plow for the truck?

OP
OP
Richard V.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
1637309269919.png

I just can’t get over the fact that it’s about 20 inches from the bottom of the truck to the driver’s feet. It’s like the President and the pea. Yet even with this giant pile of batteries underneath him, the truck can only go 350 miles.

Hey… how come you don’t just get your TeslaBot to shovel snow for you Instead of worrying over a plow for the truck?
Perhaps I could get the Teslabot to safely operate my snow blower. We will have to see about this use case.
Given that the three Cybertruck models will be able to pull a lot of weight, it would not be a stretch to think they could be made to push a lot of weight as well. The IDRA Giga press casting used by Tesla would need to be modelled to engineer and produce a new solid front "block" of the Cybertruck with pushing in mind. If the back casting "block" can pull, why could the front casting "block" not be able to push. In fact, my understanding of material science is that compression is a better problem to have then extension. That is certainly the case with concrete/cement.

GIGA PRESS UNCOVERED | Chapter 1/5 - The Idea of Giga Press and his Team - YouTube

Last edited:

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
How fast can the Cybertruck tri-motor accelerate from 0-60 while pushing through 3’ deep snow?
Whoa!!! Holy Snowballs. That’s a
1637309269919.png

I just can’t get over the fact that it’s about 20 inches from the bottom of the truck to the driver’s feet. <Snip>
Dug out why its 20” off the ground. GM-Nicola partnership on Hydrogen fuel cell stack accommodation.
Tesla Cybertruck Will I be able to do snow plowing with a Cybertruck Frame?  I live in Quebec, Canada 5B0AA1FB-FF2D-4D7B-A451-A94B3B095A56

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Perhaps I could get the Teslabot to safely operate my snow blower. We will have to see about this use case.
Given that the three Cybertruck models will be able to pull a lot of weight, it would not be a stretch to think they could be made to push a lot of weight as well. The IDRA Giga press casting used by Tesla would need to be modelled to engineer and produce a new solid front "block" of the Cybertruck with pushing in mind. If the back casting "block" can pull, why could the front casting "block" not be able to push. In fact, my understanding of material science is that compression is a better problem to have then extension. That is certainly the case with concrete/cement.

GIGA PRESS UNCOVERED | Chapter 1/5 - The Idea of Giga Press and his Team - YouTube
Yeah, it should be pretty straight forward, just a matter of whether or not they put some kind of hard mounts in there.

Sorry I’m a little off topic.
Sponsored