Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I am rn 112956xxxx. (Vista) CA. Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year. In a clinical trial which is helping. Be nice if I could move up to even a FS order. Hoping to experience the CT in case I don’t hang around long enough for the delivery projection. Tesla loyalist with M3, Solar and 2 Powerwalls customer. Sometimes making requests can help.
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am rn 112956xxxx. (Vista) CA. Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year. In a clinical trial which is helping. Be nice if I could move up to even a FS order. Hoping to experience the CT in case I don’t hang around long enough for the delivery projection. Tesla loyalist with M3, Solar and 2 Powerwalls customer. Sometimes making requests can help.
For your sake I hope they get to your RN soon. Cancer sucks. 11295 is not so far away if Tesla continues to make weekly FS invitations.

showmemo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 M3P, 2000 M Roadster, XC 40, TriMotor CT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
You could reach out to Tesla directly. Might be more productive.

Coltpete

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Country flag
Use the cancer card in any way possible for this. Reach out to Tesla, start a request on Twitter. Drum up enough noise that it rises to their attention. When I was diagnosed with my cancer (stage 3 colon cancer at age 33, it looked like stage 4 for about 10 days) last year, my first major mile stone during that time was to make it to the Cybertruck. Draw that line in the sand and refuse any other outcome.

Start strong brother. I know what your going through is brutal. Please feel free to reach out if you want to talk for any reason. I wrap up my chemo in May.

LonelyCTfan

First Name
George aka "Katrina Georgina Wonder"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None Yet CT Foundation Ordered
Occupation
Man of Many Hats
Country flag
🫡🫡🫡
Well that's what I'm talking about!! I was going to offer a similar scenario, because I don't think mine was actually cancelled like I thought. You're one of the good ones, honored to even have met you in cyberspace.

OP
OP

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
OP
OP

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Use the cancer card in any way possible for this. Reach out to Tesla, start a request on Twitter. Drum up enough noise that it rises to their attention. When I was diagnosed with my cancer (stage 3 colon cancer at age 33, it looked like stage 4 for about 10 days) last year, my first major mile stone during that time was to make it to the Cybertruck. Draw that line in the sand and refuse any other outcome.

Start strong brother. I know what your going through is brutal. Please feel free to reach out if you want to talk for any reason. I wrap up my chemo in May.
Thank you for the support and encouragements and Congrats on your treatment success. I know good things can happen in the medical world. Have to buy time until the next best thing comes along.

OP
OP

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Well that's what I'm talking about!! I was going to offer a similar scenario, because I don't think mine was actually cancelled like I thought. You're one of the good ones, honored to even have met you in cyberspace.
Dang some really kind people from the CyberTruck world. Appreciate the kindness. 🤗🤗

Sleipnir

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AEV Prospector XL
Country flag
Wow!! Sleipnir
Literally the nicest gesture we’ve ever seen. Let me work with Tesla.
Offer is legit as I said in the dm. So long as everyone comes out whole you can have my earlier delivery if Tesla will facilitate it. My purchase is totally driven by consumerism and vanity so delaying my gratification a bit longer is probably good for me.
Sponsored