Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Ok......I'll admit to being somewhat of a Luddite where computers are concerned having been dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age.

I put my deposit down in Dec. and have not been able to access the website since......and yes....I have reset the password many times. And you can't contact them unless you sign in (Catch-22 anyone). Anyone else had the same trouble? Any ideas on how to resolve this short of setting up another account which may not reflect my already having an order placed? Is there a number you can call and speak to an actual human being? Thanks.
Sponsored

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Ok......I'll admit to being somewhat of a Luddite where computers are concerned having been dragged kicking and screaming into the computer age.

I put my deposit down in Dec. and have not been able to access the website since......and yes....I have reset the password many times. And you can't contact them unless you sign in (Catch-22 anyone). Anyone else had the same trouble? Any ideas on how to resolve this short of setting up another account which may not reflect my already having an order placed? Is there a number you can call and speak to an actual human being? Thanks.
ARE you are putting the same email and hit forgot my password and are recieving a new password? Then when you receive the temporary password you put it and cannot log on... I would try an updated browser or a different browser. The password is submitted encrypted and it is possible you have an out of date browser that is not encrypting the password properly. Try chrome browser if you are doing it on android phone.

Tesla Cybertruck Can't sign in to tesla.com cybertruck-cyber-roundup-2 (1)

OP
OP
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Thank you for the assist Dids. Uploaded Firefox and tried to change password and log in. No joy. I'll get one of my more computer literate friends to help me in person.
Sponsored