Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 GMC Canyon, 2005 Chevy SSR
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Hmmm ... I just called the Chicago store on Rush street before I made the 400 mile round trip to see it but they said, no, they do NOT have one on display. But it was a call center in Chicago. Can anyone confirm that they have seen it there? Thanks in advance.

JonS

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid, Rivian R1S, F150L, McLaren Artura
Country flag
He just called me back and said he was "out of the loop" and, yes, they do have one on display.
What number did you use? The store number just takes me to the default Tesla front door 312-764-5176

I'm trying to organize a trip to see the truck next week (I'll be coming from Toronto) so I want to make sure it'll be there when I arrive in town.

hatfield

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 GMC Canyon, 2005 Chevy SSR
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
What number did you use? The store number just takes me to the default Tesla front door 312-764-5176

I'm trying to organize a trip to see the truck next week (I'll be coming from Toronto) so I want to make sure it'll be there when I arrive in town.
I actually got a text from the guy saying they had it. Number was 508-504-7929. The num,ber I originally called was the same as the one you used.

JonS

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid, Rivian R1S, F150L, McLaren Artura
Country flag
I actually got a text from the guy saying they had it. Number was 508-504-7929. The num,ber I originally called was the same as the one you used.
Thanks! Got through to the sales advisors using 312-764-5176.

I told them I was planning a trip to see it. They said "we're not planning on removing the vehicle" so guess there isn't just a limited number they are moving around.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
I'm thinking of borrowing the key to this Cybertruck from my friend Cameron who works in the Chicago Tesla store.
Might pick up my girlfriend in it and the three of us can hit up a baseball game, catch the end of the German day parade.
Eat some Pancreas.
Where's my leopard print vest?