China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? CT-18

Hello everyone, my name is Xu Jin, I come from China, I just joined our CTOC family yesterday, I really appreciate Tesla's engineering culture, although it has some flaws, but who is perfect?I also have a small company with an engineering culture in China and I will try my best to promote the practicality of CT to the Chinese people. I also want to introduce you to the ancient and fascinating culture of China.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
How much dollars do you think it would cost to export CT from America to China

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Hello, everyone, my name is Xu Jin, I come from China, and I just joined our CTOC family yesterday. I admire the engineer culture of Tesla, although it has some shortcomings, who is perfect?I think beauty with flaws is true beauty.I am also a small company in China with an engineering culture. I will try my best to publicize the practicality of CT to the Chinese people. I will also introduce the ancient and fascinating culture of China to everyone.
Look forward to your curiosity
Hello! I have several good friends born there and I hope to soon visit your beautiful country.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Hello Xu Jin, welcome! Have you heard of any plans to build the Cybertruck at the factory in Shanghai?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Hello! I have several good friends born there and I hope to soon visit your beautiful country.
You are very welcome. Canada is beautiful, too 。 The people of Canada are great people . Which city in China do you plan to visit ?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Hello Xu Jin, welcome! Have you heard of any plans to build the Cybertruck at the factory in Shanghai?
Not yet.Since CT orders in China are not large yet, close to 95% of the global CT orders are concentrated in developed countries, so Austin, Texas is really a very smart choice.At present, Model3 and Y are also selling very well in China, and the production capacity of the Shanghai factory cannot meet the demand.Therefore, I think Tesla will continue to expand production capacity in Shanghai to produce Model3 and Y. Meanwhile, local design engineers will be recruited to do localized shape design. The core three-power system and software system will still share the supply chain resources in North America.

duck

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra
Country flag
Hello, everyone, my name is Xu Jin, I come from China, and I just joined our CTOC family yesterday. I admire the engineer culture of Tesla, although it has some shortcomings, who is perfect?I think beauty with flaws is true beauty.I am also a small company in China with an engineering culture. I will try my best to publicize the practicality of CT to the Chinese people. I will also introduce the ancient and fascinating culture of China to everyone.
Look forward to your curiosity
There is an idea to use the Boring Co. to tunnel the Bering Straight. Maybe some day you could drive your CT to China.

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“WFrazier,POST:47190,会员:10609”]
欢迎来到董事会徐进。我希望对中国人民有好处。
[/引述]

Welcome to the board Xu Jin. I hope good things for the Chinese people.
Thank you, William.I think it's a good idea.I guess CT will probably lead not only the global market in electric pickup style but also the Chinese market

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I have been recommending CT to my friends, and I hope more and more people can buy it and experience the fun of camping. What do you think CT can bring to us?

VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
[引用=“WFrazier,POST:47190,会员:10609”]
欢迎来到董事会徐进。我希望对中国人民有好处。
[/引述]

Thank you, William.I think it's a good idea.I guess CT will probably lead not only the global market in electric pickup style but also the Chinese market
Welcome Xu Jin.
Any specific reason you believe it will do well in China. Just curious if there is an overall element that you believe really resonates with the Chinese market that may be different from the North American market.
Also I'm very excited to see what designs come out of the China Tesla design studio.

datechboss101

First Name
Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
How much dollars do you think it would cost to export CT from America to China
Don't you guys have some weird import laws and taxes on products being imported from the States? It would be better financial wise to buy a CT that was built in China rather than buying one that was built in the states and then shipped overseas to China.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Don't you guys have some weird import laws and taxes on products being imported from the States? It would be better financial wise to buy a CT that was built in China rather than buying one that was built in the states and then shipped overseas to China.
Well, sure, but that's true the other way, too.

It's basically a luxury tax.

I expect if Tesla gets local battery production up to snuff, they will built some in China.

-Crissa