China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I used to wonder why we don't see "Made In China" cars in the US (everything else we get is made in China), I found that China is the largest manufacturer of vehicles in the world. They don't do a lot of exporting because they are mostly for domestic use. But they do make more cars than any other country.
Maybe exports will pick up from this year.Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“Jerhenderson,POST:47415,会员:2083年”]
我不知道从哪里开始……但我会计划的!
[/引述]
Canada is second only to the United States in CT orders. C贺礼

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I still don't like it. I've about resolved to buy a forged rack system and build my own box using it as the frame. Then, I can get what I want, and build it well. The forged rack system is built to have an off-road dynamic weight limit of 400lbs, not bad. Built for what I'll be doing. peace

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I still don't like it. I've about resolved to buy a forged rack system and build my own box using it as the frame. Then, I can get what I want, and build it well. The forged rack system is built to have an off-road dynamic weight limit of 400lbs, not bad. Built for what I'll be doing. peace
Why don't you like it?He's loaded the car with all the features you want。

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
Why don't you like it?He's loaded the car with all the features you want。
It's just too bulky and not a fit for the Cybertruck. Look how sleek the truck is, and how clunky this looks. It looks like a wreck in the vault. I am going to use a forged rack system, then build a solid enclosed cap. The awesome rack will allow for up to 400lbs in dynamic off-road use, and the cap that I build will be exactly what I need and how I need it. Why buy something that looks like the leaning tower of pizza, when I can build something on a forged rack that will soar way beyond anything else. peace

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
It's just too bulky and not a fit for the Cybertruck. Look how sleek the truck is, and how clunky this looks. It looks like a wreck in the vault. I am going to use a forged rack system, then build a solid enclosed cap. The awesome rack will allow for up to 400lbs in dynamic off-road use, and the cap that I build will be exactly what I need and how I need it. Why buy something that looks like the leaning tower of pizza, when I can build something on a forged rack that will soar way beyond anything else. peace
Racks, bags and tiedowns(rope) define my system worked out over 40 years. Exploding rachet straps, loosed hitch bolts and hail/snow driven calamity taught less is more. Cybertruck CGI’s reflect a rack complements its exo-design aesthetic. That’s pointing my way forward.

Cyberlandr has found its audience, future and synergy in space based solutions.

akcoyote

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S; Dual motor CT w/FSD reservation
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The thing to be aware of is the Cyberlandr team is currently raising money via pre-orders to fund the development of their manufacturing plant. All they really have at this point is an idea, concept video, and a proof of general concept very rough prototype.

While I think the concept is brilliant and have placed a reservation, I am also reminded of the old saying "The devil is in the details". I doubt they will be able to have more than a rough prototype until they can get their hands on a production Cybertruck to verify all dimensions in detail and then refine their design and production tooling. Thus I doubt the Cyberlandr will be available for delivery until the Cybertruck has been in production for about 4 months.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Racks, bags and tiedowns(rope) define my system worked out over 40 years. Exploding rachet straps, loosed hitch bolts and hail/snow driven calamity taught less is more. Cybertruck CGI’s reflect a rack complements its exo-design aesthetic. That’s pointing my way forward.

181KG is a very challenging upper limit.What do you want to accomplish with this limited weight?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag

Do you like the camping system?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
The thing to be aware of is the Cyberlandr team is currently raising money via pre-orders to fund the development of their manufacturing plant. All they really have at this point is an idea, concept video, and a proof of general concept very rough prototype.

While I think the concept is brilliant and have placed a reservation, I am also reminded of the old saying "The devil is in the details". I doubt they will be able to have more than a rough prototype until they can get their hands on a production Cybertruck to verify all dimensions in detail and then refine their design and production tooling. Thus I doubt the Cyberlandr will be available for delivery until the Cybertruck has been in production for about 4 months.
It's really powerful, and I have friends around me who are looking forward to delivery.Do you like it, too?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
There are a lot of people in the United States and Canada who modify their own pickup trucks, right?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Exactly correct. There is an entire industry based on car/truck modifications.
Exactly correct. There is an entire industry based on car/truck modifications.
Thanks. We have a small number of pickups in China, so few people are engaged in this industry. If I want to modify my CT, do you have any suggestions?

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Thanks. We have a small number of pickups in China, so few people are engaged in this industry. If I want to modify my CT, do you have any suggestions?
That depends on what you want to use your truck for and your personality. Taking it off road? A winch and bumper guards. Using it for your business? Maybe you want a custom wrap with details about your business.
Sponsored