China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Shenzhen is beautiful, to be honest! Alot like Silicon Valley in its heyday but of course much brighter because LEDs are a thing now.

-Crissa
Shenzhen is a beautiful and young city with a lot of nightlife. There are also a few campsites, do you like camping or road trips?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引述=“Luke 42,POST:48249,会员:7301”]
他们确实知道如何在深圳安装LED(和其他电子元器件)!当我们的合同制造商这样做时,我的雇主和我们的CMS都能赚钱;和大多数商业一样,这是一种互利的安排。

我的一位中国同事访问了深圳赛格电子市场有规律的工作,无论何时我们需要某些补给。那个地方看起来就像有人为像我这样的人设计了一个20层的购物中心!我希望在我访问的时候去那里。

这些电子市场在规模和范围方面令人印象深刻!问为什么把这么多精力集中在一个地方是有经济意义的(而不是像Digikey、Mouser和McMaster-Carr这样的在线供应商),这会导致人们对经济地理和商业历史产生有趣的想法。我相信当我来访的时候我会学到一些东西!
[/引述]
When are you coming, man?

CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
Back in the day when I worked for Intel I would go to Xiamen and Shenzhen to work on issues that ODM's had. I miss those travels, but I don't miss the meeting due to time difference. Each Provence has its own beauty.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
There is an idea to use the Boring Co. to tunnel the Bering Straight. Maybe some day you could drive your CT to China.
Boring under the ocean seems like a lot of work and that area has serious earthqakes. Wouldn't floating a tunnel make more sense?
Tesla Cybertruck China Cybertruck owner-Do you think Cypertruck works better with Alpha Dog? 190213-floating-tunnel-ac-1127p_26c7a989e1d2f1d6dbb3f60fc070f421.fit-760w

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
How much dollars do you think it would cost to export CT from America to China
Depends on how many and how exported. One CT flown in a cargo plane would cost almost as much as the truck. A thousand CTs on a vehicle-transport ship would be much less per vehicle, especially since many such ships have to otherwise return from the US empty.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Boring under the ocean seems like a lot of work and that area has serious earthqakes. Wouldn't floating a tunnel make more sense?
‘That tunnel does not look boring at all. If it floats at the surface, it would be a problem for the fat guys on the cruise trying to cross. Also having a seal that can hold long term with all the moving around during storms can be an interesting problem to solve. If it is floating just bellow the surface, with the average depth of ocean around 2.3 miles, that is a lot of cables to the bottom to keep it there. If it is near the bottom, we really have to make sure that CT is waterproof because water pressure at the bottom is going to do a number on those tubes.

If corona has thought us anything is that traveling is overrated, we can just develop better VRs. It is much cheaper.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
@Cyberpark what do you think about Shanghai Auto Show ? A lot of interesting EVs we never see here. What are your thoughts about the brands competing in China and specific models you think have a good chance of making it to U.S. ?

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
@Cyberpark what do you think about Shanghai Auto Show ? A lot of interesting EVs we never see here. What are your thoughts about the brands competing in China and specific models you think have a good chance of making it to U.S. ?
I think China is entering the global market by designing its own products, especially the North American market. It took 40 years for Toyota, which was founded in World War II in Japan, to enter the American market and be recognized by American consumers. I think today's technological advances can shorten that time.I hope that Chinese enterprises can learn advanced product development concepts from American enterprises and listen to the opinions of American consumers to continuously iterate and upgrade their products and services, so as to enable American consumers to enjoy low-cost and high-quality services. Although this is difficult, I think we can expect it together.Hope that because of our common efforts to make the world a better place.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I used to wonder why we don't see "Made In China" cars in the US (everything else we get is made in China), I found that China is the largest manufacturer of vehicles in the world. They don't do a lot of exporting because they are mostly for domestic use. But they do make more cars than any other country.
Sponsored